Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Tavia Yeung will consider to film Heart of Greed III series depending on her schedule

48 posts in this topic

Source: Asia E- News

bkn-20160616213212412-0616_00862_001_02b.jpg

bkn-20160616213212412-0616_00862_001_03b.jpg

Tavia Yeung attended the promotion event for Myolie Wu's fashion brand at Kowloon City the other day. When asked if she was interested to film Heart of Greed III series as she filmed Heart of Greed and Heart of Greed II previously despite her contract with TVB had ended, she replied she will consider depending on her schedule. Mentioning that the series might start filming next year, Tavia said: "It is better if filming starts after the Lunar New Year. If the film producer approaches me, I will consider. Heart of Greed series is well-liked by everybody and I am looking forward to the collaboration." However, Raymond Lam will be excluded from the filming due to his schedule and Tavia expressed new rapport might establish with new cast team while old cast team might give higher expectations to the audiences.

When asked if she is currently taking a break, Tavia said: "Currently discussing about new series and preparing my wedding banquet at the end of the year. I am very busy right now and I can only film series during my free time. After all, I wish to take a break since I have been filming series for so many years."

Hope this drama will be good. Looking forward to see Tavia in her role........

Hope all the previous casting will return. Make it more original and exciting .... :D

all the best for Tavia with Him Law, and hope to see her new come back on Heart of Greed III

I would love for them to create a Heart of Greed 3 and with most of the cast members!

such a good series... but if only all the actors come back.... i don't know how they'll change the story lines to make it fresh, but i would watch it.

Yes!!!! Hopefully Tavia does consider Heart of Greed III, I love her acting!