Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Tavia Yeung will consider to film Heart of Greed III series depending on her schedule

48 posts in this topic

Source: Asia E- News

bkn-20160616213212412-0616_00862_001_02b.jpg

bkn-20160616213212412-0616_00862_001_03b.jpg

Tavia Yeung attended the promotion event for Myolie Wu's fashion brand at Kowloon City the other day. When asked if she was interested to film Heart of Greed III series as she filmed Heart of Greed and Heart of Greed II previously despite her contract with TVB had ended, she replied she will consider depending on her schedule. Mentioning that the series might start filming next year, Tavia said: "It is better if filming starts after the Lunar New Year. If the film producer approaches me, I will consider. Heart of Greed series is well-liked by everybody and I am looking forward to the collaboration." However, Raymond Lam will be excluded from the filming due to his schedule and Tavia expressed new rapport might establish with new cast team while old cast team might give higher expectations to the audiences.

When asked if she is currently taking a break, Tavia said: "Currently discussing about new series and preparing my wedding banquet at the end of the year. I am very busy right now and I can only film series during my free time. After all, I wish to take a break since I have been filming series for so many years."

although i want to see heart of greed 3 but i want original casts especially raymond and tavia

hope she will be able to be in the series but seems like a lot of the original cast prob will not be in it

I like to watch Tavia series, hope she continue filming for TVB. Every one is migrating to mainland.

I wish all of the original cast was part of Heart of Greed 3! Oh well, I still look forward to it!

Yes, please bring the new series. We need Tavia in this series. It will be awesome.

Its great if we have heart of greed 3! It will be even better if all the previous cast are back as well! Can't wait to see Tavia too!

wow heart of greed 3..too bad its not with the original casts

Tavia looks so much more youthful and vibrant here! I guess not having to slave away for TVB really makes all the difference

wow can't wait for heart of greed iii! finally something that might be good to watch, looking forward to the release!

I hope that Tavia will come back to film HOGIII. A good script is nothing with a good cast too.

Would be great to get Tavia íf there is a part 3 but not really looking forward as it'll likely be re-cycling the overused theme of family feuds.

i was happy to find out that steven ma will be in it!

If Heart of Greed 3 without Tavia or Raymond, it's not Heart of Greed 3 anymore, hope both Tavia and Raymond could film this series.

I hope it is the same cast or the same director. That way the story will be worth watching.

hopefully the original cast is still inside. otherwise wad the point of creating

nice. what a beautiful wedding glow. hopefully she will remain part of the heart of greed cast. love watching her series!

With Myolie and Tavia not renewing their contracts, TVB doesn't have any good female leads anymore.

aww...I wish Raymond would be in it....but hopefully HOG3 is good!

really hope she can return for the series

she would be a plus sign for drama

wow hope she will actually film it! it will be nice to see her with the old cast in this!

I agree! I cant wait to see tavia in heart of greed 3. I really hope she can fit the filming into her schedule.