Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Ruco Chan is able to get out of the house within 1 minute

4 posts in this topic

Source: Asia E-News/On.cc

ruco.jpg

bkn-20160511151706001-0511_00862_001_02b.jpg

Ruco Chan attended the blessing ceremony of the program " Get Everything Done" at Tseung Kwan O TVB City two days ago. He was invited as the guest and would share some lights about his daily life: "I will explain about the reason for using chalk for not allowing the insects into the house." The program also decribe the fastest method to get out of the house and when asked about his fastest record, Ruco said: "Should be 1 minute to get out of the house. During the filming of Captain of Destiny series in Hengdian, it was freezing and I was wearing a top when sleeping. Upon waking up, I wore shoes immediately and went out." Asking if he wore Qing costume to sleep, Ruco replied nope and said: "I will resemble a vampire if wearing it." He added a bald head saved time to wash it." When asked about the ending filming of Hot Pursuit series, Ruco replied they should wrap it up in mid July and he will go to Macau to complete filming his scenes for 4 weeks.

OMG .. he is so yeng , like this image .. totally melt me

that's so fast, cant believe there someone who can get ready and out of the house in 1 min

But he did not really get dressed in that 1 minute...so it does not count :P