Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Bosco Wong threw up blood after filming passionate kiss scene with Priscilla Wong

16 posts in this topic

Sourc: Asia E-News/On.cc

bkn-20160510230051972-0510_00862_001_01p.jpg

news3.jpg

bkn-20160510230051972-0510_00862_001_04b.jpg

Priscilla Wong and Bosco Wong were filming wedding scene for new series, Two Steps from Heaven and the script illustrated Bosco was throwing up blood after reading their marriage vow and a passionate kiss. During the filming, their passionate kiss was suspected to change into a light kiss and Executive Producer, Joe Chan requested them to kiss passionately upon seeing the situation. They eventually completed the filming within 5 takes.

When asked if they felt slightly embarrassed during kissing, Priscilla denied it: "Nope and we are professional artiste. (Report it to Edwin Siu?) Bosco and I had a more powerful scene earlier and it was my most daring try. My legs had to place on Bosco and he told me to move it to a more comfortable place." Bosco said: "We are filming and what is there to report it? (Your Japanese model, Jun!) She is in Japan and please stop asking about it and give some privacy. Also, Japan has earthquake and I dare not go there."

As Edwin and Priscilla time-travelled and she wore wedding gown for 4 times and getting married with Bosco this time, she was made fun of the relationship was complicated in the series and Priscilla said: "It makes me very confused. The script illustrated Edwin and I got married first and followed by Bosco. He threw up blood today but had not died yet. In fact, I am full of phobia after wearing wedding gown for 5 times in the series and it is very annoying." Asking about her thoughts when the groom was not Edwin, Priscilla tried to change the topic and say: "It is supposed to be a very beautiful scene if it is raining but it does not rain when filming."

They look really nice - here but why 5 times in just one series...........

Such a clickbaity title LOL. But what do they mean when Edwin and Priscilla's characters time travel? I thought this was a normal business drama.

Can't wait to watch this. Haven't seen Bosco and Priscilla as a couple in a series. Looking forward to it.

looking forward to the new series! seems like it cuold be interesting - good cast at least!

cant wait to watch this series.. wonder why 5 times marriage in 1 series .. hahahahaa

that sounds very weird that he would throw up blood at his wedding. is this like the anime nose bleed scenes except even more extreme that it comes out of his mouth hahahah

this sounds like such a strange drama but might check it out to find out why Priscilla is in wedding dress 5 times and Bosco vomits blood.

looking like a a great series! can't wait until it is screened =)

I wonder what kind of drama will this be....lol.....finished filming after 5 takes, vomitting blood out while kissing? hahaha

It is weird that they would paid Edwin and Priscilla together now that they know they are a couple....

lol..they looked quite matching too.. awaiting for this drama.. such a long time waiting for a good drama from TVB.. dont really like all the recent series :(

5 times? lol i wonder what the storyline is all about. Cant wait.

Glad to see Bosco in a new series with Priscilla! Looking forward to it!

haha... really looking forward to this drama! cant wait!!

Wonder what is the plot ? Why would Bosco vomit blood after kissing Priscilla Maybe she poison him Will wait for the serial to be release !!!!!