Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Alice Chan : Never heard so much swearing when filming "My Dangerous Mafia Retirement Plan" series

18 posts in this topic

Source: Asia E-News/On.cc

bkn-20160504060845623-0504_00862_001_01b.jpg

bkn-20160504060845623-0504_00862_001_03b.jpg

bkn-20160504060845623-0504_00862_001_02b.jpg

Alice Chan accepted an interview from radio station the other day, when mentioned about her being the female main lead in the series "My Dangerous Mafia Retirement Plan" for the first time, she said: "I do not really think about my position in the series. Most importantly, I get to work with the seniors and it is a comedy and I am very happy to be a part of it."

Speaking about Tommy Wong and Kent Cheng were having some friction when working together, Alice said: "I heard so much swearing when filming this series, including when greeting each other. It is their first collaboration and both have to compromise in the beginning. It's about 'give and take'. They are managing alright, chatting happily to each other now."

yet to watch this drama as im still watching blue vein

this series is really funny and good on top of that i love alice chan's acting. she's a lot better than the whining and annoying joey.

Alice Chan looks like Anita Mui.

I think she was her daughter.

her body is good so stupid if her hubby look for taiwanese unless she is hot

I like seeing different people being the lead, Alice is finally getting her opportunity.

Love the series as they have a great old and young artists.

this is a pretty good drama, I didn't think much of it when i first saw the cover but it ended up being pretty good

yet to watch this drama as im still watching blue as Blue is really nice and interesting series ..

any way i think so this will be nice 1 too cos i like Alice Chan (y) and there is heung heung , she is sweet and cute

Alice Chan looks amazing for her age. She's doing a great job in the series so far. She looks really relax in this series.

The series is okay. There's so much potential for this type of story. It's a shame that the story is mediocre right now.

The series is really funny. It is good to see some of former ATV artists get leading role at TVB

it's refreshing and Alice is definitely doing a good job...I love seeing Kingdom Yuen back as well...as for Kent and Tommy, not a fan unfortunately.

It is surprising that Alice did to even try to hide the fact that there was friction between the two male leads....

a good series to watch with all the good set of artists in it

Congratulations to Alice Chan for her first ever TVB female lead role in My Dangerous Mafia Retirement Plan ... it's a good thing to see Tommy Wong comes back in a TVB drama after so many years of absence ... it's also great to see both Kent Cheng and Tommy Wong collaborating harmoniously together in a TVB series.

this was a nice drama,and Alice Chan played well for her rules .

liking alice chan's acting more and more - looking forward to seeing her in more series!

the downhill of tv series. can't they produce something on the scale of game of thrones?