Followers 0
sh33pymd

Raymond Lam's left hand was injured and had 5cm wound during his concert

25 posts in this topic

Source: Asia E-News

Youtube: Appledaily

1461948552_00ec.jpg

bkn-20160430145727162-0430_00862_001_01p.jpg

Raymond Lam held his concert "Heart Attack LF Live in HK" at Hong Kong Coliseum on 29 April and his left hand was hurt by an accessory when singing the song "Broken". His hand was bleeding immediately but he continued to sing and dance, while it remained bleeding. Yesterday on Weibo, Raymond shared photo of his hand having a 5cm wound and left a message: "I'm Fine. Continuing Heart Attack tonight, Love you all!" However, many fans remained heart pain and told him they will be satisfied even when sitting down to sing.

Also, Raymond's cousin, Lin Xia Wei showed support on 29 April and took photo together at the backstage. She shared the photo on social networking website and left a message to root for him: "Please continue the good show and I will try my best to film the whole show! Fighting!"

wow,he is really pushing it to the max to ensure show goes on

Wow and i was wondering where Raymond gone, havent heard about him for a while.

way to be a pro, continuing on even though his entire hand is covered in blood. keep up the great work.

Raymond is a real professional! Hope he get well soon and the fans wont mind if he is treated first before continuing!