Followers 0
sh33pymd

Raymond Lam's left hand was injured and had 5cm wound during his concert

25 posts in this topic

Source: Asia E-News

Youtube: Appledaily

1461948552_00ec.jpg

bkn-20160430145727162-0430_00862_001_01p.jpg

Raymond Lam held his concert "Heart Attack LF Live in HK" at Hong Kong Coliseum on 29 April and his left hand was hurt by an accessory when singing the song "Broken". His hand was bleeding immediately but he continued to sing and dance, while it remained bleeding. Yesterday on Weibo, Raymond shared photo of his hand having a 5cm wound and left a message: "I'm Fine. Continuing Heart Attack tonight, Love you all!" However, many fans remained heart pain and told him they will be satisfied even when sitting down to sing.

Also, Raymond's cousin, Lin Xia Wei showed support on 29 April and took photo together at the backstage. She shared the photo on social networking website and left a message to root for him: "Please continue the good show and I will try my best to film the whole show! Fighting!"

Aw, hope everything is okay and Raymond gets well soon. I hope he will have a concert in US soon.

The show must go on!

Good Raymond is showing professionalism!

:D

can wait to see the concert in dvd... and hope he can film more series again especially tvb drama with his own voice not dubbed

Hope Raymond is okay and heals up. He needs to hold another concert in the US again!

Hopefully he will feature for Line Walker sequel, too bad he left TVB...

Surprised he's still around. Wonder if he will do a contract series with TVB?

Must be really painful, but still look very pro during his performance. Tht's the spirit right :cheers:

he always seems to injure himself at this concerts.. didn't he hurt himself last time with broken glass?

He looks great but his face is so skinny... I wish I can go to his concert in the US one day!!!

wow...shouldn't they have checked if the accessories is dangerous or not...

whoa.....that looks extreme...at the same time, very dedicated to keep going and not get basic first aid

oh he has lost lot of weight. Still...he is a great performer.

wow, very persistent and professional of him to continue performing while his poor hand bled out!

wow, that is a pretty nasty photo with all the blood on the hand. The show must go on, good for him!

wow really ? sh*t that look bad

hope he feel better by now

he must be so much pressure

Wow, it certainly looks painful. I hope he gets better soon.

The show must go on !!! As a professional, I am sure Raymond know that very well so he just have to endure and sing as planned

wow, thats dedication, continuing to sing for the fans even through an injury like that. that bloody hand looks pretty scary,someone must have had to clean the stage after of the blood drips

Great professionalism from Raymond to continue his concert despite being wounded.

I hope his injury heals up quickly. ;-; That picture actually makes it look like quite a bit of blood. But if he says he's okay then I guess everything should be fine. I'm also glad that his concerts went well. Hopefully he won't have too long of a hiatus from his singing again