Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Man gets five-week jail for masturbating behind maid

11 posts in this topic

Source: ejinsight

1288950_3addf345af9f8442817b3ec0e0d57763-692x360.jpg

A 43-year-old man who masturbated behind his former domestic helper has been sentenced to five weeks in jail. Shek Kwok-ngai was convicted of one charge of attempted indecent assault but was cleared of four other charges, Sing Tao Daily reports.

Shek was caught on a video camera taking out his penis and fondling it behind the woman’s back in the kitchen of his Mong Kok home on March 3, 2014. The camera was secretly set up by the Filipino woman who claimed similar incidents happened on Feb. 26 and Feb. 28 that year. She reported the case to the police after quitting her job.

A Kwun Tong magistrate’s court convicted the defendant after citing the woman as an honest witness. The judge said she never wavered during cross-examination. Shek is free on HK$5,000 (US$645) bail while he appeals his conviction.

I can't believe that the bail was set so low for this guy! If it was me I would have set the bail at a much higher rate.

that guy is disgusting!!!! poor maid must be scared!!! glad she is no longer working there! Crazy!

smh lol 5 weeks jail for that? even though its disrespecting her but he did it inside his home? i think she should just smack this guy and quit her job

Good for him! 5 weeks is not enough if it were up to me! Though no one has been physically hurt, this is still sexual harassment and who knows what would have happened if he got away with it scot free, and then thing this is acceptable and it may progress into something more severe like rape.

Disgusting man. Only 5 weeks? So Now other men can take It as example. And this guy will do It again... This is so wrong.

This is disgusting. Maybe the justice system has to be fixed. I think at least 3 months for such a crime.

Sicko...now he will taste the flavor of other ppl doing this to him in jail now.

What was going on in his head fancy doing stuff like that, the maid done the right decisions by quitting her job before any nasty event would have happen.

This forty-three-year-old is a sick man ... a sentence of five weeks in jail for this man is a slap on the wrist for him. :76: the bail money was too low :76:

that is so disgusting. this man deserve to be arrest for doing stuff like that to the maid. he had some kind of mental problems.