Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Tavia Yeung and Him Law were married in England on March 22

150 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao/ Appledaily

Translated by: R.E.D @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

1458905141_3d56.jpg

1458910838010SF_D9AEFDF9870ADDB940E56718E5A4DFBF.jpg

1458907607_f1cd.jpg

1458909790577_94C4DC0CC5200B8B98345C8276CFBF47.jpg

1458909790686_E1FE0FAF6040DB7AB3B0337B5B3EC7D5.jpg

Congratulations ! 36 years old Tavia Yeung and 31 years old Him Law were married in Kent Leeds Castle on March 22 in England. On the big day, Tavia was wearing a low-cut white wedding dress and Him was wearing a white tuxedo. The two witnesses at the wedding ceremony were Tavia's mother and Him's father. When asked by reporter about their wedding , Tavia replied "I am still on holidays, thanks for your concern, will talk about it on my return."

Ever since Tavia and Him were collaborating in TVB series "On Call 36 hours ll" (The Hippocratic Crush 2) in 2011, there have been numerous rumors that the two would be getting married! The rumors turned out to be true.

Wow, can't believe it. I heard a lot of bad things about Him Law, but I guess it all worked out. Good luck to the both of them.

Congratulations to the lovely couple! England is such a romantic location for the wedding.

Really unespected!! But I'm glad that they married. Pretty couple. Hope she doesn't retire from show business, I love how she performs.

Recently there a lot of Marriages. Congrats to all of them!

Oh My Goodness!! What wonderful news!! I've watched this couple blossom from the beginning. They make a very beautiful couple and I wish them all the best. Congratulations Him & Tavia!!

Congratulations to Tavia and Him. All the best to them.

Congratulations! to Him and Tavia that they finally getting married. I wish they would have a wonderful life and chase for a child in the near future.

congratulations tavia! this was such a surprise for her fans..happy suprirse though.

Well, I guess that's how you know these artists are "sisters." They all seem to get married in secret. I was never very happy about this couple, cause while Him doesn't seem that bad, I have my reservations about him. However, Tavia obviously thinks he's a man that can give her happiness, and so, I am happy that she has found that. Congratulations to the couple!

Congrats Tavia and HIm , wow.. so happy to see all fa dan married la..

Next i guess should be Elaine Yiu ;)

Congrats to them! I have been so out of TVB/HK entertainment news for awhile now, what a surprise!

Really surprised they actually got married. Congrats to both of them.

congratulations. glad to hear that they tie the knot. wish them happiness. stunnning wedding pictures.

A year filled with marriages, here's well wishes and congratulations to the happy couple

Congratulations to Him and Tavia!! What a cute couple! I knew they were going to get married soon with all of the rumors going around about them planning a wedding.

This is really happy news. Congratulations to Tavia and Him Law. They are a pretty couple.

Congrats to them! They make a great couple! Glad to see that they finally tied the knot!

Congratulations to both Tavia Yeung and Him Law :)

Such a beautiful and loving couple :)

Shocked news ! But it's a happy news after all. Congratulations to Tavia and him. Wishing them well and blissful marriage

a nice surprise wedding announcement ... didn't see it coming but it is great that they decided to get married.. many many congrats with wishes of a long life together.

Wow congrats to Tavia & Him Law!! :) So happy for them. They make a cute couple.

Finally they tied the know! Congratulations to both of them and wished them stay happy always!