Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang announce the end of their ten year relationship

117 posts in this topic

Source: Apple Daily

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

254wvu8.jpg

rwmmpv.jpg

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang announce the end of their ten year relationship

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang have been in love on and off screen for ten years, from an underground relationship to officially publicizing their relationship a few years ago. There were many times where they were rumoured to have been secretly married. Earlier, when the two were interviewed, Alex blurted out: "Even if we got married, we wouldn't tell!" Stephy rolled her yes and quickly clarified that the two aren't married. Recently, there were also reports saying that Alex's father had fallen ill, so the two would be getting married to counteract the 'bad luck'. However, the two did not respond to the rumours.

Today, Alex and Stephy's management company Sun Entertainment Culture Limited released an official statement announcing that the two have already broken up, and that the two are still friends.

The announcement is as follows:

To all press and media:

Stephy Tang and Alex Fong, artistes under Sun Entertainment Culture Limited, are announcing the end of their long relationship through our company. Their decision was made after they both thought deeply about it, and believe that separating is the best choice. The two are very grateful for the care and support they have given each other for the past ten years. From now onwards, the two will still be good work partners, and will still be good friends in private. Hope that the media can respect their decision, and please do not make any other speculations or guesses to hurt either party. We especially hope that the media will not disturb both parties' families because of this matter.

Lastly, our company represents Ms. Stephy Tang and Mr. Alex Fong to thank all media for always caring for the two.

Sincerely,

Sun Entertainment Culture Limited

Alex and Stephy dated for 10 years and now they decide to break up ... I don't understand why both of them wasted one another's time and flirted with romance like that ... it is clearly obvious that they are not even consider marriage and starting to have a family together. :76:

Seems like you just don't understand relationships, period. What do you say to people who had been married for 20 years and get divorced? At least they don't have to go through the trouble of getting divorce lawyers.

unexpected and sad to read that both alex and stephy have announced the end of their relationship, really liked them both together as a couple. but i guess its good to see that they both have announced it personally about it and the reasons why and that it was mutual.. all the best to them

that's so sad.. they were so cute together and it's been 10 years! thats really unfortunate

Wow, I can't believe this happened. Theyve been together for long. I thought they would've definiteyl gotten married.

I am in genuine shock with this piece of news. This couple were safer than Bosco and Myolie. No one is safe! Please take care everyone and work hard on your relationships!

its so sad that they ended their relationship. they were #relationshipgoals for a decade! hard to find couples like that in entertainment industry

So sad to heard the news, so many years together and now broke up.

This is so sad!!!! 10 years is a long time. Hope they will get back together!

Omg!! i can't believe they are not together anymore. with over 10 years relationship.

never expected this news. i thought they would be getting married soon. how ironic..

Maybe their relationship was all fake this whole time and finally stephy or alex found a real partner and hence they need to end it on screen.

So said I have been following them since I was a teenager. Seems like when celebrity ends relationships one of them will end up married very shortly/