Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang announce the end of their ten year relationship

117 posts in this topic

Source: Apple Daily

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

254wvu8.jpg

rwmmpv.jpg

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang announce the end of their ten year relationship

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang have been in love on and off screen for ten years, from an underground relationship to officially publicizing their relationship a few years ago. There were many times where they were rumoured to have been secretly married. Earlier, when the two were interviewed, Alex blurted out: "Even if we got married, we wouldn't tell!" Stephy rolled her yes and quickly clarified that the two aren't married. Recently, there were also reports saying that Alex's father had fallen ill, so the two would be getting married to counteract the 'bad luck'. However, the two did not respond to the rumours.

Today, Alex and Stephy's management company Sun Entertainment Culture Limited released an official statement announcing that the two have already broken up, and that the two are still friends.

The announcement is as follows:

To all press and media:

Stephy Tang and Alex Fong, artistes under Sun Entertainment Culture Limited, are announcing the end of their long relationship through our company. Their decision was made after they both thought deeply about it, and believe that separating is the best choice. The two are very grateful for the care and support they have given each other for the past ten years. From now onwards, the two will still be good work partners, and will still be good friends in private. Hope that the media can respect their decision, and please do not make any other speculations or guesses to hurt either party. We especially hope that the media will not disturb both parties' families because of this matter.

Lastly, our company represents Ms. Stephy Tang and Mr. Alex Fong to thank all media for always caring for the two.

Sincerely,

Sun Entertainment Culture Limited

wow i had no idea they'd even been together for that long!

that's so unexpected b/c I recently saw an interview on both of them. Been together so long...almost makes me think of Sammi & Andy and they eventually got back together!

I agree with your views on marriage. I feel the same way. But I also think it’s more than destiny wether people can last together, love is a choice not a coincidence or feeling in my opinion

wow... really? there goes that ten years relationship. thought that they are going to last but guess not

Indeed time to get married - I thought for once the photos shots were them but it turn out another couple

congrats look like this is indeed a good year as all the actor and actress are getting married or already have been.

So sad to hear the news. Can't believe that I grew up with this couple and now it's ending.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOPHH.

This makes me so sad. They've been dating sicne I was in high school! And now...... ='[

both Stephy and Alex are such a cute couple, love seeing them. too bad they have to part ways.

Wow unbelievable , can't believe they've broken up.. Such a long relationship

What an unfortunate event. Always thought that they are both a loving couple.

well, this new again shows that nothing is permanent in this world. they may look good on screen but perhaps internally they have been conflicts both have to face. Anyway, wish both of them all the best in their future undertakings!

I am very sad to learn that Alex Fong and Stephy Tang broke up, especially after 10 years of dating, which is not an easy path considering both are in the entertainment industry. I hope there will be chances for them to get back together.

It was already suspicious for years since they were doing a underground relationship and got caught a few years ago from a trip by the paparazzi.

Now they announced their break up is kinda strange, and they promoted several programs and film about that..

They both are pretty people. It wouldn't make the world end without them loving each other. I'm sure they both will find someone who will love them and make them happier even more. I just wonder who's going to get married first.

This is such a pity... I truly believe it was Alex who wanted to get married, while Stephy doesnt... He's the one waiting on her in a sense...

normal for celebrity... most of them get married at older age. :p

perhaps alex and stephy are still young... not mature yet.

sad to hear this news. Hope that they will get back together!

staying together for far too long perhaps it was for mutual business reasons.

It is a little hard to believe that they went from being rumored to be getting married (if they were not already) to breaking up in such as short period. But if they announce it the way they did it is very hard to go back to an actual relationship. So I guess it really is the end this time.

Very shocking indeed. I think the constant pressure from marriage rumors did it for them even though they claim it isn't marriage related.

Cannot believe that they broke up! They have been together so long I was waiting to see when they would get married. Sad.