Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang announce the end of their ten year relationship

117 posts in this topic

Source: Apple Daily

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

254wvu8.jpg

rwmmpv.jpg

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang announce the end of their ten year relationship

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang have been in love on and off screen for ten years, from an underground relationship to officially publicizing their relationship a few years ago. There were many times where they were rumoured to have been secretly married. Earlier, when the two were interviewed, Alex blurted out: "Even if we got married, we wouldn't tell!" Stephy rolled her yes and quickly clarified that the two aren't married. Recently, there were also reports saying that Alex's father had fallen ill, so the two would be getting married to counteract the 'bad luck'. However, the two did not respond to the rumours.

Today, Alex and Stephy's management company Sun Entertainment Culture Limited released an official statement announcing that the two have already broken up, and that the two are still friends.

The announcement is as follows:

To all press and media:

Stephy Tang and Alex Fong, artistes under Sun Entertainment Culture Limited, are announcing the end of their long relationship through our company. Their decision was made after they both thought deeply about it, and believe that separating is the best choice. The two are very grateful for the care and support they have given each other for the past ten years. From now onwards, the two will still be good work partners, and will still be good friends in private. Hope that the media can respect their decision, and please do not make any other speculations or guesses to hurt either party. We especially hope that the media will not disturb both parties' families because of this matter.

Lastly, our company represents Ms. Stephy Tang and Mr. Alex Fong to thank all media for always caring for the two.

Sincerely,

Sun Entertainment Culture Limited

So sad to hear :( thought they would last forever!

Hope that they both find happiness

Wow, and just months ago they were filming together and it seemed as if everything was fine. Good luck to the both of them.

Alex and Stephy dated for 10 years and now they decide to break up ... I don't understand why both of them wasted one another's time and flirted with romance like that ... it is clearly obvious that they are not even consider marriage and starting to have a family together. :76:

I can't believe this, so sad :( They were together for so long though. Sigh... I really hope they will get back together

omg this is crazy! i can't believe it when i saw the title of this article. sigh hope the best to both parties.

Such shocking news but a relationship cannot be forced. At least they ended on good terms.

wow...thats shocking news...they've been together for so long...sad to hear that their relationship has ended.

This is shocking!!!!! I cant believe this! They look soooo good together and 10 years its not easy in the entertainment industry. So sad.

Wow this is shocking news. I can't believe they broken up just like that.

wow i cant believe this !!!

i know they admit to public that they together

they been through a lot its a sad

is sad to hear this but the decision is theirs.all the best and hope they find someone new soon

Wow really? So sorry to hear that - wish them all the best for the future as they go their separate ways

oh well, it is such a pity they still ended their relationship despite being with one another for so long. Sounds like it's a mutual breakup :(

wow!!! didn't expect that! 10 years is definitely a very long time! just can only wish them all the best!

Too bad, they were good together. Wish they both find happiness in the future.

Such a shame, they've been together 10 years already

Hopefully they'll be able to find their significant other and remain friends

It is really sad to hear the news. After 10 years together, finally they break up. I felt sorry for them. No matter what is the reason, I wish they will find their significant other in the future and stay happy. Wish them all the best.

don't know the reason behind break-up. but it happens in life. hope it was a mutual separation.

10 years together ... it's sad to see them end like this, was really hoping to see them together til old. After such a long relationship, it's nice to see that they have nothing but nice things to say about one another. Instead of being sad about what could have been, better to be grateful for the 10 years they had together. Hope both of them will find their happiness soon!

wow totally didn't expect this..i imagined that they;ll be together for a a long time!

I cannot believe this kind of news... How can they end that like this?? What went wrong??