Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang announce the end of their ten year relationship

117 posts in this topic

Source: Apple Daily

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

254wvu8.jpg

rwmmpv.jpg

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang announce the end of their ten year relationship

Alex Fong and Stephy Tang have been in love on and off screen for ten years, from an underground relationship to officially publicizing their relationship a few years ago. There were many times where they were rumoured to have been secretly married. Earlier, when the two were interviewed, Alex blurted out: "Even if we got married, we wouldn't tell!" Stephy rolled her yes and quickly clarified that the two aren't married. Recently, there were also reports saying that Alex's father had fallen ill, so the two would be getting married to counteract the 'bad luck'. However, the two did not respond to the rumours.

Today, Alex and Stephy's management company Sun Entertainment Culture Limited released an official statement announcing that the two have already broken up, and that the two are still friends.

The announcement is as follows:

To all press and media:

Stephy Tang and Alex Fong, artistes under Sun Entertainment Culture Limited, are announcing the end of their long relationship through our company. Their decision was made after they both thought deeply about it, and believe that separating is the best choice. The two are very grateful for the care and support they have given each other for the past ten years. From now onwards, the two will still be good work partners, and will still be good friends in private. Hope that the media can respect their decision, and please do not make any other speculations or guesses to hurt either party. We especially hope that the media will not disturb both parties' families because of this matter.

Lastly, our company represents Ms. Stephy Tang and Mr. Alex Fong to thank all media for always caring for the two.

Sincerely,

Sun Entertainment Culture Limited

I can't believe this! Stephy and Alex were together for so long and they were always such a cute couple but it's good that they ended in good terms. I hope Alex's dad will get well soon!

Dating for too long and both being celebrities, it was no surprise, really.

What a relief for Alex, no offense to Stephy's fans, it is better for him without her being around to be honest, whatever the reason for their split! I still remember she bragged to enter Hollywood in 2009, yet her English was so bad, and she never even tried to improve it. In replying to her sponsors, she said ""I am very thanks them." Her bad English was a laughing stock in the entertainment social media!

whoa....they have been together forever....well, best wishes to both of them, hope they find someone that makes them happy

That the life of celebrity. Together, separate, together, separate...... No big deal..... Use to these news

Such a petty, lang cai lu mao dun hve a happy ending. Why cant they recall the very first year how they have met, recall that loving affection.

I'm shocked by this news, I thought they would eventually tie the knot together..

Wishing them the best anyway

Nooooo! They have been together for the longest time! Wish them the best though.

That's very shocking but not surprising. They were dating for so long and marriage didn't seem like it was in their radar it seems.

guess another one of those couples that seem great by the public but still ends it

Are they announced to get married and engaged this pass Valentine's Day? How can things changed so fast? 10 years is like nothing.

Didn't see this comming! they have alway been one of my fave couple in the industry. So sad to see this. Alex just posted a picutre of them holding hand and really sweet not too long ago like on valentines day.

Which them the best, who knows maybe they will get back togheter later late nick and faye

What?! O M G! I absolutely did not expect this. The two of them appeared to be a perfect couple. I wonder what happened and was there a third person involved.

Wow I did not expect this, I thought they would get married soon since they've been dating for so long. But as long as both are happy I guess it's all for the best.

What the hell happen? They are the perfect couple. I really hope they get back together. I thought they were getting marry. What happened?

A bit disappointing, but to be able to be together for 10 years is way longer than most celebrity relationships. At least they ended on friendly terms and are still friends.

I always thought Alex Fong and Steph Tang were a loving couple. It's sad to hear that they broke up.

always thought alex and stephy would be tieing the knot soon, cant believe it over just like that after ten years

I'm kinda shocked by this news. I thought they were really good together.

Extremely sad to hear this news. Hope that they will get back together!