Followers 0
silverbear

The Monkey King 2 - 西游记之孙悟空三打白骨精 [2016]

17 posts in this topic

THEMONKEYKING2.jpg

Released: 5 February 2016

Genre: Action/Adventure/Fantasy

Director: Soi Cheang Pou-soi

Cast: Aaron Kwok, Gong Li, Feng Shaofeng, Xiao Shenyang, Kris Philips, Him Law, Kelly Chen

Runtime: 1 hr 59 mins

Synopsis: The Monkey King 2 is an upcoming Hong Kong action fantasy film boasting a main cast of stars Aaron Kwok, Gong Li, Feng Shaofeng and Xiao Shenyang. In this sequel of the 2014 box office hit The Monkey King, the White Boned Demon (Baigujing) played by Gong Li constantly attempts to prise Tang Sanzang for his meat, thus forcing the quartet to delay the journey on the quest for sutra. Whilst Tang was involved in a misunderstanding with Monkey King (Sun Wukong), White Boned Demon stole the opportunity to manipulate Tang, who is vulnerable without the help of his skilled disciple…

+credits to movieXclusive+

Wooah this movie looks great! Special effects looks very good!

cant wait to watch this. havent seen aaron act in a good movie for a long time!!!!

i dont think i ever miss any monkey king movie or tv series. always good to watch

This look good. Thanks for everything! Can't wait to watch this tonight.

Aaron Kwok performed really well on this film. Gong Li was okay she was just pretty as always.

The film was too fast paced for the monkey king to develop relation with the monk. Either way it's a film that's good to past time and see Aaron Kwok's great performance

I just finished watching this movie. This movie is really great and special effects are very good. Aaron Kwok performed really well on this movie.

thanks for sharing, seems everyone say this one is better than the first ... is it me or the monkey is different actor? um.....

Hope this movie is good. I really like the first one. Why did they change actors?

just watched this on a plane back from hk. really entertaining. hope aaron makes another good movie soon

haven seen this movie before..it is nice? lol...isit same story as the television series??

this movie is one of my favourite.. but I have watch the tvb version of Journey to the West... this movie would be very interesting to watch.. I would want to watch it...

wow! the promotion looks great. Can't wait too see it. I've been disappointed by chinese movies lately. I wish the stories were better. I hope this one is.

awesome movie..love it..it's better than the first one

I remembered watching the first one with Donnie Yen as the Monkey King. He was really great. Aaron Kwok was in a different role then but now he is the Monkey King. Can't wait to watch cos Aaron Kwok is not that kind of slow mo actor. He can kick and throw in a good punch.

This movies is terrific. love seeing Aaron kwok back in acting. Had watched this movies few times already :)

I wonder whether there will be a trilogy. Just hoping cos I like both 1 & 2.