Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Linda Chung announces her marriage; Held wedding at the end of last year

180 posts in this topic

Source: Apple Daily

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2ib23xx.jpg

2rw5lr7.jpg

dweut.jpg

Linda Chung announces her marriage; Held wedding at the end of last year

Recently, there have been rumours about Linda Chung being married and being 5 months pregnant Today, 31 year old Linda Chung made an announcement on her Weibo in response to these rumours: she is indeed married!

Linda Chung posted an announcement on her Weibo, confirming that she is married, and in fact was already married at the end of last year. Her new husband is the nephew of ex-TVB Chairman, Norman Leung. Jeremy is a doctor from Vancouver. She revealed that she met Jeremy at the beginning of 2015, the two share the same values, beliefs and religion, and mentioned that their parents really want them to start a family. Last fall, Jeremy proposed to Linda and the two held a simple wedding at the end of the year. However, she refused to respond to the pregnancy rumours, but said that she will announce things at the appropriate time. In her announcement, she also thanked her good friends, Leanne Li, Eliza Sam, Christine Kuo and Grace Wong for keeping this secret for her. She also gave thanks to Virginia Lok and the TVB artiste department for protecting her and helping her keep her privacy.

Linda will be holding a wedding banquet on the 27th of this month.

Phillip Ng, who was in a relationship with Linda Chung for 8 years until the end of 2014, gave his blessings once he heard about her marriage news: "I am very happy for Linda after hearing this news. I wish her a happy marriage. God bless her, God bless her family."

All my best wishes to Linda and her husband. However, I still don't understand why people in the entertainment industry always like to keep their engagements and marriages a secret.

such a surprise! I didn't even know she was dating! Well congrats to the newlywed!

Her husband is so lucky! Looks like she is going to leave the entertainment industry eventually to focus on family.

wow that was fast!

seriously they been just go out for a year ?

i guess that what she want

Congratulations. It is sweet to see Linda Chung finally find her Mr Right. I'm currently watching 'K9 Cop - 警犬巴打'. I hope this is not going to be her last acting.

COngratulation for her...hope they will have happy marriage forever

Oh wow...that was quick! Met at the beginning of 2015 and married by the end of it! Congrats to Linda on finding her Mr Right!

wow quiet a surprise, i didnt know she was with this guy

Congratulations to Linda!!!! So glad she found the her man!!!

Congratulations! I am so happy for them! They seem like a lovely couple.

Congrats to Linda. I was quite shocked that she had gotten marred to someone older than her, but she looks happy. Wishing her all the best.

congrats to linda and her husband. I never thought she would marry someone outside entertainment circle. She must be pregnant, why all the sudden she married this guy. I didn't know she dated this guy....Anyway, whether she's pregnant or not, hope she finds happiness, and many years to come.