Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Linda Chung announces her marriage; Held wedding at the end of last year

180 posts in this topic

Source: Apple Daily

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2ib23xx.jpg

2rw5lr7.jpg

dweut.jpg

Linda Chung announces her marriage; Held wedding at the end of last year

Recently, there have been rumours about Linda Chung being married and being 5 months pregnant Today, 31 year old Linda Chung made an announcement on her Weibo in response to these rumours: she is indeed married!

Linda Chung posted an announcement on her Weibo, confirming that she is married, and in fact was already married at the end of last year. Her new husband is the nephew of ex-TVB Chairman, Norman Leung. Jeremy is a doctor from Vancouver. She revealed that she met Jeremy at the beginning of 2015, the two share the same values, beliefs and religion, and mentioned that their parents really want them to start a family. Last fall, Jeremy proposed to Linda and the two held a simple wedding at the end of the year. However, she refused to respond to the pregnancy rumours, but said that she will announce things at the appropriate time. In her announcement, she also thanked her good friends, Leanne Li, Eliza Sam, Christine Kuo and Grace Wong for keeping this secret for her. She also gave thanks to Virginia Lok and the TVB artiste department for protecting her and helping her keep her privacy.

Linda will be holding a wedding banquet on the 27th of this month.

Phillip Ng, who was in a relationship with Linda Chung for 8 years until the end of 2014, gave his blessings once he heard about her marriage news: "I am very happy for Linda after hearing this news. I wish her a happy marriage. God bless her, God bless her family."

Very shocking and surprise! Congratulations to Linda! Wish her true happiness!

Congrats to them. I wish them a good future life as a family.

Wow! What a big surprise. Don't believe Linda Chung got married last year. Congratulation to Linda and her husband. Wish them have a happy marriage life together.

wow what a surprise to hear she got married! she seems very happy so good for her

that guy looks too old for her, but congrats to her everthe more

Phil suits her more. This guy looks a bit .............

And she probably is pregnant that's why they are married. Hope she really got married cos she found the love of her life even though they dated for less than a yr as opposed to a 8 yr relationship with Phil. Wonder if Jeremy's relationship with TVB Chairman Norman Leung played a part in her decision to be with Jeremy.

If she's happy then congratulations for her.

Congrats to Linda and her new husband. I didn't even realize she was in a serious relationship.

Congratulations to Linda BB !!!! Is happy for her to found her Mr. Right . Happy Forever to both of them.

congrats to both wish her the very best. can start a family soon if rumors are true.

Congrats to Linda and her husband. Hope to hear good news of her little ones. :)

Wow, that was surprising. I seriously thought she was still dating Phillip Ng. I can't really picture her with her new husband, but I wish them lots of happiness together.

What a surprise to see that she's married after about a year of dating. I guess she was in a rush to get married, but congrats anyhow.

Wow! Congrats to her! Hopefully we'll continue to see her on TV too.

This is such a shocking news! Nothing from the paparazzi about her new boyfriend at all. Suddenly she is married! Best wishes to her new life with Jeremy.

I'm surprised but congrats to Linda and Jeremy! Wish them happiness!

Wow this is very shocking, and wow once agian pretty girl with a person that looks a lot older and also have a lot of money.

congrats to Linda, the secret was kept pretty this time around... but then again no new is ever safe!

what a surprise..wishing her and her husband well and happy alwayz......

after so many artist she is rumour with....her husband end up being someone outside the entertainment industry. well keep secrets. congrats to linda n jeremy.

So happy for Linda. Congratulations! Knowing her from the beginning to now I feel Linda is a very true girl. She don't act like someone else and she's works hard. I hope Jeremy will treats her just the way that she is supposed to be acted as. Congratulations again

This is shocking when I read this. Can't believe she dated Philip for 8 years and don't end up marrying him just like Myolie and Bosco. And both end up marrying someone who they dated for a year or two. Life is so unpredictable and so as fate