sh33pymd

Missing teens, including pregnant 14-year-old girl, found on Cheung Chau Island

9 posts in this topic

Source: Coconuts HK

Image: Appledaily/On.cc

Youtube: Appledaily

29ls1p2e.jpg

0129-00407-067b1.jpg

A group of teenagers, some of whom were reported missing by their families, has been found in a guest house on Cheung Chau island. The group, made up of four boys and two girls between the ages 13-15, had reportedly become friends after meeting online. Around a week ago, they went to Cheung Chau together without telling their parents, leading to three out of the six families reporting their children missing to the police.

According to Apple Daily, the parents of one 15-year-old boy learned where their son was after he was spotted on Cheung Chau by family friends. On Wednesday evening, the parents went to the guest house and attempted to bring their son home, but reportedly could not convince him to open the door until they called the police. The two girls had apparently both coupled up with two boys within the group, and one 14-year-old girl was found to be six months pregnant.

Police believe that the couples had previously engaged in sexual intercourse during an undisclosed period in the New Territories, as well as at the guest house. Two boys, aged 14 and 15, have been charged with having unlawful sexual intercourse with a girl under the age of 16, while the remaining four teens were taken to the police department for interrogation.

It is reported that some of the teens are still in school, while others have already dropped out.

Intimate group activities are not unheard of. But on this occasion it seems the 14 year old girl wanted it. But to go somewhere to stay out with a group of strangers is a bit silly.

I'm just glad that none of those kids were hurt! But it was really stupid for them to runaway just to have sex and now that one of them is pregnant!

How stupid can kids be these days? It's really unbelievable!!! If you want to have sex, at least use a condom!!!!

At least they were ODing on drugs! But I sure feel sad for the pregnant girl and the parents. I don't think they will end up together so how will they support the baby?

New generation now has too much freedom,less understanding and stubbornness. Also a result of computer world. Watching everything in social media. Even 4-5 yrs old child know how to use gadgets.

it is good that they found the missing teens. hopefully the police can investigate this incident and find out why they went missing.

I'm sure like with any missing persons, the parent's were thinking of the worst possible scenario. They must have been relieved to find them. However, the pregnancy and sexual activity must have caused a further damper on things.

Sad and relief in the same story. Sad that the kids have done this to themselves and their worried family. Relief that they were spotted and none of them got hurt, I feel sad for the baby as it is too late to abort and it does not seem that the parents are ready for their roles.

Another thing to ponder is the owner of the guest house. Did he or she not check that there were no supervising parents before the property was rented to underage kids (which is both irresponsible and illegal)? Luckily they were not doing anything dangerous in the house. And I hope he or she realises that the parents may not have to pat the rental fee as the kids were minors and not legally liable to any document signed.