Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Vancouver's Jennifer Coosemans crowned the "Miss Chinese International Pageant 2016" Champion

88 posts in this topic

Source: The Sun

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

15pmotx.jpg

vg5rgo.jpg

2rcqrmg.jpg

34ik4s1.jpg

2qteib5.jpg

14d3ed5.jpg

35bhuhh.jpg

Vancouver's Jennifer Coosemans crowned the "Miss Chinese International Pageant 2016" Champion

Vancouver's No. 14, Jennifer Coosemans (朱亞琳) was crowned the champion of "Miss Chinese International Pageant 2016" last night, while New York's No.9 Mary Chen and Sydney's No. 12 Tiana Luan won first and second runner-up respectively. As for Hong Kong representative, Louisa Mak, though coming in as a favourite, she did not get into the Top 5, surprising quite a number of fans.

Last night, the "Miss Chinese International Pageant 2016" was held at TVB City. The 14 contestants appeared in evening gowns, folk costume,s leopard print bikinis, gold dance outfits and blue Chinese gowns. 6 diamond judges, including Alex Fong, Pakho Chau and Ruco Chan, plus a panel of 20 ex-pageant contestants such as Grace Chan, Sisley Choi and Tracy Chu were part of the judging panel.

The competition last night was mainly between Jennifer Coosemans, Mary Chen and Tiana Luan who performed very well in the first three rounds. During the swimsuit question-answer round, Mary Chen stuck a yellow rune on her head, which came off as humourous and cute. Tiana Luan acted very calmly and generous, and Jennifer Coosemans not only has a face that resembles Michelle Reis, but also has firm abs and a full bust. In the end, they took the Top 3, while Miss Friendship was won by No. 6 Alice Wong from Los Angeles.

Although Louisa Mak was on her home stage, she was the second shortest amongst the contestants. Perhaps her confidence was impacted due to her height, but her performance was average that night, without much outstanding. In the end, she was unable to enter the Top 5. She also became the first Miss Hong Kong champion that was not placed int he Top 3 since 2013.

Louisa Mak: "The Top 3 are my picks"

After the competition, Louisa Mak expressed that she did not cry: "The result is logical, the Top 3 are my picks too! There were many areas that I didn't do well in tonight, maybe because the judge panel is different from Miss Hong Kong, so the standards are different. (Surprised you didn't get into Top 5?) No, the top 3 contestants were constantly reported throughout the night, I could see the scores myself. (Lost most heavily this time?) Not really, I've lost many times in my life. But this time, it was an international competition. The structure, the contestants are international. I will work hard to improve myself. It was a good experience this time, I don't think I lost!"

Congrats to the beautiful ladies especially the winner, wishing them all the very best!

She's beauty and look smart . Congratulation and wish she all the best.

Very cute indeed, she deserved to win. Congratulation.

really? I didn't think Louisa is that bad.. in fact, I think the top 3s aren't that good looking. Everybody has their own taste I guess.

congratulations to jennifer cooseman! making us vancouverites proud :)

Go Canadians ..... always love it when a hometown girl wins ....she is very pretty also ...congrats to all and keep on strutting .

Congratulations to Miss Vancouver. She looks beautiful. Hope she will become an actress.

great choices this year, they all look beautiful :)

congrats to the top 3. very beautiful and did very well. too bad for miss hong kong though

Well deserved winner in terms of looks. Needs to learn Cantonese if she wants to develop well in TVB

Congratulations Jennifer! All the best in your future!

anyone else think she looks likes Esther Kwan ..Nicky cheung's wife?

she's pretty . is she mixed?

shes pretty. yah for Canada! she looks like michelle reis!

she's so pretty.....haven't seen this beautiful miss chinese international for a long long long time....

Congrats to all the winners! So happy for another Canadian :)

veery pretty girl. congrats for winning hope to see you soon

She looks quite pretty and has a very good figure too Congrats to her and all the other winners

She totally deserved the win. At least she's tall and pretty

shes beautiful, cant wait to see her in TVB. Congrats

Congrats to all the contestants and winners!! A lot of hard work

nice facial expression and looks....however waistline is too much of a rundown....flat from the breast all the way to the ass...straight cut....