Followers 0
johnwai82

Newborn found dead, tied to metal box in water near Aberdeen Typhoon Shelter

10 posts in this topic

Source: Coconuts HK/ Apple Daily

1450141583_6c16.jpg

1450141576_5a0c.jpg

1450141578_69f5.jpg

The body of a newborn baby with its umbilical cord and placenta still attached was found floating in the water near Aberdeen Typhoon Shelter this morning. Apple Daily reports that a fisherman notified authorities after he saw the child floating between two boats at approximately 7.40am. Firefighters reportedly dove into the waters to retrieve the baby and was declared dead.

A police superintendent told Apple Daily that the corpse was male, and still had his umbilical cord and placenta attached to his body. The belly of the infant was reportedly swollen, and his lower body had been tied to a metal box weighing more than 10 kilos by a red string measuring around 2-3 metres. Police are carrying out an autopsy to determine the specific cause and time of death.

That is horrible. This only concludes that there are very sick people out there. Who knows what was going on in that persons mind or in the persons life? I wonder if they will be tormented by this sick act

These day too many sick people around the world .

The Word ( LOVE ) are gone.

I can't believe anybody would do this to their newborn child! I hope that the police will find the parents and punish them accordingly!

this sucks... would have been better to use a condom than go through all this trouble.

I'm so pissed off right now it's not even funny!!! Kids are innocent! if that person is not ready then don't have sex or practice safe sex!!!! Or seek help!! Killing your own newborn child is so wrong!!! He never had a chance!! may the little one rest in peace. I hope he didn't suffer for long. bless you little one.

The " mother " probably was a rare " human " ... Better u give the baby for adoption then end up his days in such inhuman way .

Poor baby!

This is a really disgusting news. whoever did this were really sick. Hope police could arrest them soon.

This is happening too many times. Another irresponsible person with no regard for the value of life. This also happened here, locally, where a fetus was left in a restaurant washroom.

that is sad to hear. the parents should take a good care of the newborn at the first place. They should be place in prison from doing that.