Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Aaron Kwok admits relationship with 27 year old Shanghainese model, Moka Fang

100 posts in this topic

Source: The Sun

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

9azazb.jpg

a0gdh4.jpg

317e44k.jpg

Aaron Kwok admits relationship with 27 year old Shanghainese model, Moka Fang

Recently, 50 year old Aaron Kwok admitted in high-profile on his Weibo account, that he is dating 27 year old Shanghainese model, Moka Fang! Yesterday night, he sweetly expressed that he hopes he will get blessings from all, and does not eliminate the possibility of a flash marriage.

After breaking up with Lynn Hung in 2013 after their 7 year relationship, his romance luck was still highl Last year, it was observed that he followed 18 female celebrities in the industry, like Rainky Wai, Kabby Hui etc., and one of them also included 27 year old model, Moka Fang from Shanghai. Actually, earlier there were rumours that the two were dating, but she stated that Aaron was just a friend.

Earlier, Aaron, who has always been low-profile about his relationships, suddenly started expressing that he hopes to get married and have kids soon, and at the time, there were rumours that he and Moka had actually been dating for a year already! The 23 year difference and long distance did not affect the two, successfully putting together this "father-daughter" relationship. Recently, Moka came to Hong Kong to see Aaron, and he even personally drove her around as her driver.

Immediately deleted her post

The night before, Aaron posted a photo on Weibo around 10:44pm. The photo was of two hands clasped together in a car, and he wrote: "Have to drive slower like this." and even tagged @MK_fy, which is Moka's Weibo account - officially telling the world of her "Mrs. Aaron Kwok" status. A few hours later, Moka replied to the post writing: "Yes! Drive slowly!" and added a smile emoticon! The news shocked everyone in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan! Many people congratulated Moka, so she also wrote: "Thank you everyone for your blessings!" on her WeChat moments. But perhaps it's because she has already become the centre of spotlight amongst netizens, she immediately deleted her message. She even deleted some of her friends on WeChat, including several male friends, and then even proceeded to change her WeChat and Weibo usernames.

Last night, Aaron appeared in public for the first time after admitting his relationship. He revealed that he chose to publicize the relationship because he was in a different stage in life: "Everyone know what's happening lately, everyone has watched me grow up. I had always been low-profile with relationships in the past. This time, I am using a different way with a new partner. Hope we can have everyone's approval and blessings. (Really want to publicize your relationship?) In different stages in life, we will want to grow and change. At this point, going public will not affect work. (Chose the one already?) Don't want to look back in the past. Everyone has a past, just want to change the way I live." He also revealed that he and Moka have only been dating for a short time: "She is a friend of a friend. Met at a dinner. (Introduced by Chilam Cheung?) No, don't misunderstand. Don't need to be concerned about when or where. Hope to have everyone's blessings. (Will you get married?) No one knows what will happen in the future. Right now, it is suitable for me to publicize the relationship. (What about her attracts you?) Tell you in the future! (Girlfriend is flirtatious?) Won't talk about personal stuff!"

"Don't need to compete!"

About reports saying his girlfriend got scared when reporters chased her at the airport, he said: "Reporters have always been very passionate, but suddenly appearing is like robbing! Wouldn't you be scared? I have more experience with this. A man has the responsibility to protect his friends! (Overcame age difference?) Nothing to do with getting along. If we can discover similar thoughts and topics, age is not a problem. Plus, I don't look like it! Hmph!" As for the possibility of a flash marriage? He said: "Up to fate!" Mentioned that he wanted to have a family earlier? He said: "Using this way to meet someone and slowly develop (a relationship). Going public is because I want to be truthful and honest. (Have you looked into your girlfriend' past?) Everyone has a past. Can't count it all. As long as both of us are genuine in our relationship now." Speaking of Wang Si Cong saying on Weibo that he had "loved" Moka before, Aaron replied: "Everyone has to learn to respect one another, everyone has a past. (Lynn Hung also gives her your blessings!) I hope everyone is blissful." Reporters continued asking questions related to Lynn; Aaron hesitated for a while, and when reporters were getting ready to leave, he suddenly replied: "There's something that I have to say to everyone, "Life is not a battlefield, don't need to compete!"

so finally confirmed! not sure why but it just seems like a temp fling to boost image .. maybe for the gym promo's lol. The age gap is just way too large i think to be serious. i'd be pretty sure that moka isn't ready for kids and settling down

Edited by Initial_G

even though big gap of age between them, i don't think is a problem as long as they like each other and have good relationship .......

Aaron still looks so young but age wise he isn't young at all. His girlfriend is more like a daughter to him imo.

well i guess if they are happy, then age doesn't really matter.

hmm..... I don't know what to say about this father and daughter relationship. He is at his 50 already.

not a fan of aaron kwok. He's so random and wannabe cool....I don't get how his music business is still going... why is he opening concerts but with the same songs

Age difference of 23 years. Wow... difficult to imagine. For me I think 10-15 years is max. Anything above that seems abnormal but since both are single and happy about it who cares what others' opinions are. If Aaron is married and dumps his wife and kids for someone 23 years younger then that would be really difficult to accept.

Whatever makes him happy - congrats to Aaron! Hope he has a lasting relationship.

old rich successful guy, young model. How is this news?

He is too old for this young lady right? Maybe I'm too "old-fashion mind"...

congratulations aaron, hope this relationship worksout to a happy ending

big age difference but Aaron is ready to settle down with her then it doesn't matter. Wish them the best!

hope she is not a gold digger and he just looking for a fling

age is only a number, and ge sure still look good for his age

For now, they're just enjoying the moment together but I highly doubt Aaron is interested in marriage. But if she brings it up, they'll probably split.

damn..aaron look really old now compare to his prime days..LoL..still one of my fav..congratz..