Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Aaron Kwok admits relationship with 27 year old Shanghainese model, Moka Fang

100 posts in this topic

Source: The Sun

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

9azazb.jpg

a0gdh4.jpg

317e44k.jpg

Aaron Kwok admits relationship with 27 year old Shanghainese model, Moka Fang

Recently, 50 year old Aaron Kwok admitted in high-profile on his Weibo account, that he is dating 27 year old Shanghainese model, Moka Fang! Yesterday night, he sweetly expressed that he hopes he will get blessings from all, and does not eliminate the possibility of a flash marriage.

After breaking up with Lynn Hung in 2013 after their 7 year relationship, his romance luck was still highl Last year, it was observed that he followed 18 female celebrities in the industry, like Rainky Wai, Kabby Hui etc., and one of them also included 27 year old model, Moka Fang from Shanghai. Actually, earlier there were rumours that the two were dating, but she stated that Aaron was just a friend.

Earlier, Aaron, who has always been low-profile about his relationships, suddenly started expressing that he hopes to get married and have kids soon, and at the time, there were rumours that he and Moka had actually been dating for a year already! The 23 year difference and long distance did not affect the two, successfully putting together this "father-daughter" relationship. Recently, Moka came to Hong Kong to see Aaron, and he even personally drove her around as her driver.

Immediately deleted her post

The night before, Aaron posted a photo on Weibo around 10:44pm. The photo was of two hands clasped together in a car, and he wrote: "Have to drive slower like this." and even tagged @MK_fy, which is Moka's Weibo account - officially telling the world of her "Mrs. Aaron Kwok" status. A few hours later, Moka replied to the post writing: "Yes! Drive slowly!" and added a smile emoticon! The news shocked everyone in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan! Many people congratulated Moka, so she also wrote: "Thank you everyone for your blessings!" on her WeChat moments. But perhaps it's because she has already become the centre of spotlight amongst netizens, she immediately deleted her message. She even deleted some of her friends on WeChat, including several male friends, and then even proceeded to change her WeChat and Weibo usernames.

Last night, Aaron appeared in public for the first time after admitting his relationship. He revealed that he chose to publicize the relationship because he was in a different stage in life: "Everyone know what's happening lately, everyone has watched me grow up. I had always been low-profile with relationships in the past. This time, I am using a different way with a new partner. Hope we can have everyone's approval and blessings. (Really want to publicize your relationship?) In different stages in life, we will want to grow and change. At this point, going public will not affect work. (Chose the one already?) Don't want to look back in the past. Everyone has a past, just want to change the way I live." He also revealed that he and Moka have only been dating for a short time: "She is a friend of a friend. Met at a dinner. (Introduced by Chilam Cheung?) No, don't misunderstand. Don't need to be concerned about when or where. Hope to have everyone's blessings. (Will you get married?) No one knows what will happen in the future. Right now, it is suitable for me to publicize the relationship. (What about her attracts you?) Tell you in the future! (Girlfriend is flirtatious?) Won't talk about personal stuff!"

"Don't need to compete!"

About reports saying his girlfriend got scared when reporters chased her at the airport, he said: "Reporters have always been very passionate, but suddenly appearing is like robbing! Wouldn't you be scared? I have more experience with this. A man has the responsibility to protect his friends! (Overcame age difference?) Nothing to do with getting along. If we can discover similar thoughts and topics, age is not a problem. Plus, I don't look like it! Hmph!" As for the possibility of a flash marriage? He said: "Up to fate!" Mentioned that he wanted to have a family earlier? He said: "Using this way to meet someone and slowly develop (a relationship). Going public is because I want to be truthful and honest. (Have you looked into your girlfriend' past?) Everyone has a past. Can't count it all. As long as both of us are genuine in our relationship now." Speaking of Wang Si Cong saying on Weibo that he had "loved" Moka before, Aaron replied: "Everyone has to learn to respect one another, everyone has a past. (Lynn Hung also gives her your blessings!) I hope everyone is blissful." Reporters continued asking questions related to Lynn; Aaron hesitated for a while, and when reporters were getting ready to leave, he suddenly replied: "There's something that I have to say to everyone, "Life is not a battlefield, don't need to compete!"

He sure likes them young. I hope they'll find happiness with each other.

what? wow thats such a big age gap between Aaron Kwok and Moka Fang. But good for them for publicly admitting their relationship.

I wish them the best and hope they will blossom into a strong healthy relationship. Their age gap may play a major factor with their relationship but it depends how they both manage it and accept each others flaws and handle the pressure from outside environment. Good luck to them! It's time that Aaron should start to settle down and start a family of his own. Cheers! ;)

Saw them on video. Very fake! Very pretentious!

I bet this is all for show

wow that's a huge age gap, what is with older guy and really young girls?

They are both are beautiful people. Makes a good couple. But Aaron seems a little old for her. All the best!

Aaron Kwok sure seems to like them young! I'm sure she doesn't mind the attention.

Good for him and thumbs up to be able to get such a younger mate. It will make him more youthful and maybe make her more mature.

Congratulations to them both and hope it works out.

Hope she is the one @@ just really strange why he decided to be so high-profile with this one

age gap may be one thing, afterall age is just a number..but the number of scandals involved with her..is enormous..

Wow what an age difference....I guess Lynn hung wasn't young enough for him...although she's only 35.

He sure likes them young but love is all it matters.

Congratulations to Aaron!!! Hopefully this would be a long lasting relationship for this couple.

its always hard to date high profile people and I always wonder how their relationships are like? o.O

big age gap but he sure doesn't look his age! wonder if they will end up getting married

I've been a member of this site for years, but have never been able to offer insight into many celebrities' personalities since I have not met them. Aaron Kwok is different, I met him four times this this past summer in New York City. He has to be one of the most arrogant and egotistical HK stars i've ever met. Not kind or courteous whatsoever. He didn't care at all about his fans who waited for him hours after his movie premiere. He just went straight to his car and left. There were maybe six people waiting for autographs on a secluded theater promenade. I mean, how long would it have taken to give those few autographs and pose for a photo or two. This happened three times over the course of two days. I was working for the theater and saw it happen myself. It was rather heartbreaking to not only his fans but to me as well. We idolize these people, but they are not really role models. There is of course the exception of Andy Lau and Chow Yan Fat, but generally these HK starts are rather shallow and uncaring. Therefore, it comes as no surprise to me that he is also a womanizer.

wow that is actually kinda gross. too much of an age difference.

big age gap im happy for them but unsure how her parents are gonna feel about this

what else is new, aaron just goes from one young model to another faster than he change cars

Best wishes Aaron Kok in finding your other half and hope you be blessed in this relatioship.

What is up with Aaron? She is definitely airheaded. But again fitness people are into body.