Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Aaron Kwok admits relationship with 27 year old Shanghainese model, Moka Fang

100 posts in this topic

Source: The Sun

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

9azazb.jpg

a0gdh4.jpg

317e44k.jpg

Aaron Kwok admits relationship with 27 year old Shanghainese model, Moka Fang

Recently, 50 year old Aaron Kwok admitted in high-profile on his Weibo account, that he is dating 27 year old Shanghainese model, Moka Fang! Yesterday night, he sweetly expressed that he hopes he will get blessings from all, and does not eliminate the possibility of a flash marriage.

After breaking up with Lynn Hung in 2013 after their 7 year relationship, his romance luck was still highl Last year, it was observed that he followed 18 female celebrities in the industry, like Rainky Wai, Kabby Hui etc., and one of them also included 27 year old model, Moka Fang from Shanghai. Actually, earlier there were rumours that the two were dating, but she stated that Aaron was just a friend.

Earlier, Aaron, who has always been low-profile about his relationships, suddenly started expressing that he hopes to get married and have kids soon, and at the time, there were rumours that he and Moka had actually been dating for a year already! The 23 year difference and long distance did not affect the two, successfully putting together this "father-daughter" relationship. Recently, Moka came to Hong Kong to see Aaron, and he even personally drove her around as her driver.

Immediately deleted her post

The night before, Aaron posted a photo on Weibo around 10:44pm. The photo was of two hands clasped together in a car, and he wrote: "Have to drive slower like this." and even tagged @MK_fy, which is Moka's Weibo account - officially telling the world of her "Mrs. Aaron Kwok" status. A few hours later, Moka replied to the post writing: "Yes! Drive slowly!" and added a smile emoticon! The news shocked everyone in Hong Kong, China and Taiwan! Many people congratulated Moka, so she also wrote: "Thank you everyone for your blessings!" on her WeChat moments. But perhaps it's because she has already become the centre of spotlight amongst netizens, she immediately deleted her message. She even deleted some of her friends on WeChat, including several male friends, and then even proceeded to change her WeChat and Weibo usernames.

Last night, Aaron appeared in public for the first time after admitting his relationship. He revealed that he chose to publicize the relationship because he was in a different stage in life: "Everyone know what's happening lately, everyone has watched me grow up. I had always been low-profile with relationships in the past. This time, I am using a different way with a new partner. Hope we can have everyone's approval and blessings. (Really want to publicize your relationship?) In different stages in life, we will want to grow and change. At this point, going public will not affect work. (Chose the one already?) Don't want to look back in the past. Everyone has a past, just want to change the way I live." He also revealed that he and Moka have only been dating for a short time: "She is a friend of a friend. Met at a dinner. (Introduced by Chilam Cheung?) No, don't misunderstand. Don't need to be concerned about when or where. Hope to have everyone's blessings. (Will you get married?) No one knows what will happen in the future. Right now, it is suitable for me to publicize the relationship. (What about her attracts you?) Tell you in the future! (Girlfriend is flirtatious?) Won't talk about personal stuff!"

"Don't need to compete!"

About reports saying his girlfriend got scared when reporters chased her at the airport, he said: "Reporters have always been very passionate, but suddenly appearing is like robbing! Wouldn't you be scared? I have more experience with this. A man has the responsibility to protect his friends! (Overcame age difference?) Nothing to do with getting along. If we can discover similar thoughts and topics, age is not a problem. Plus, I don't look like it! Hmph!" As for the possibility of a flash marriage? He said: "Up to fate!" Mentioned that he wanted to have a family earlier? He said: "Using this way to meet someone and slowly develop (a relationship). Going public is because I want to be truthful and honest. (Have you looked into your girlfriend' past?) Everyone has a past. Can't count it all. As long as both of us are genuine in our relationship now." Speaking of Wang Si Cong saying on Weibo that he had "loved" Moka before, Aaron replied: "Everyone has to learn to respect one another, everyone has a past. (Lynn Hung also gives her your blessings!) I hope everyone is blissful." Reporters continued asking questions related to Lynn; Aaron hesitated for a while, and when reporters were getting ready to leave, he suddenly replied: "There's something that I have to say to everyone, "Life is not a battlefield, don't need to compete!"

lol... arent you way to old for that beauty Aaron?

I wish i was that lucky....

I don't understand this whole father daughter relationship. Is this not weird for him? :sweat:

Wow.. 50 VS 27 , hahaha.. age is just a number .. as long as they love each other , then

is a good news :)

was shocked to find out this truth in the first place but as long he is happy and if he really can go through the differences

I guess he is into her body and she is into his money. I wonder will Aaron settle down this time around

his girlfriend is getting younger and younger, well Aaron is age well which is current look

OMG! 20+ years age gap. Hope this relationship really works between them. All the best Aaron.

wow so happy for aaron but dang thats a big age gap. wishing them best of luck

Man I used to love Aaron! I guess I could have became a model and still be able to date him! I'm 32!

pretty girl sure more news on it. Aaron know look for the best girl he like

this is really shocking.... gap of 23 is really a big and problem..... I don't know how Moka felt when she walking around holding Aaron hand... like you taken daddy for a walk (even thro he don't look that old) still. Anyway it their life and as long as the happy who care. Wish them all the luck they can have.

quite the age difference, but whatever they like... good luck with this one.

the headlines if this week...now everyone know who is moka fang...time will tell whether they will go further in their relationship.

Good to hear that Aaron is finally attached! Hope to see him settle down soon!

ok ... congrats. Age never really matters. As long as you are true to each other.

Best wishes ... :D

They all... every one of them... What better way to generalize that men only want to go for the pretty young women to help the market for cosmetic products and surgeries than for a slew of handsome successful and famous men to all run after and chase girls who are young enough to be their daughters.

I don't know what to think anymore. It's true, all of these guys put the focus on their careers early on. Now that their middle aged, they long for companionship and a family. But women at this age don't have silky smooth skin without wrinkles, and there is no doubt that as a woman ages, her ability to reproduce dwindles. So it is "natural" for them to be attracted to younger females. Is this going to be a trend then?

I guess all that is left is to congratulate Aaron... on being happy at least. At least he has a whole host of men who joins him in his category of father daughter relationships.

Such a beautiful lady...

Another big-gap-age relationship... but still hope to hear further good news soon ~

This was so unexpected! ! Cobgrats to the couple!!

Congratulations to Aaron and Moka!!! Wishes them happy together...

Congrats to Aaron and Moka, still can not believe he is fifty years old, i feel old lol

awesome for Aaron! he is still sooo good looking for his age. VINO style