Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Kristal Tin and Nancy Wu tie to win the TV Queen award together at the TVB Star Awards 2015

107 posts in this topic

Source: The Sun

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2irrv4l.jpg

4ggmkn.jpg

2ah8fbc.jpg

2dwhxtj.jpg

303eed3.jpg

Kristal Tin and Nancy Wu tie to win the TV Queen award together at the TVB Star Awards 2015

Last night, TVB Star Awards 2015 was held in Malaysia. Ruco Chan, who won TV King in Singapore last month, took home the Best Actor award once again. As for the TV Queen award, Kristal Tin and Nancy Wu both tied to take home the Best Actress award together. Best Supporting Actor and Actress were awarded to Benjamin Yuen and Elaine Yiu, while the "Best Drama" award was won by "Captain of Destiny".

Ruco Chan, who is in Okinawa filming for "Brother's Keeper 2", won the TV King award with his character in "Captain of Destiny" once again. He was unable to attend the ceremony, but gave his award speech through a video interview: "Thank you TVBI, Astro, thank you to all of the cast and crew behind "Captain of Destiny". Thank you to all my Malaysian fans who voted everyday!" As for Wayne Lai, who had won the TV King award three times at the TVB Anniversary Awards in the past, took home one of the "My Favourite TVB Character" awards.

"Supporting Actress" Elaine Yiu touched to tears

The fierce competition among the lead actresses has always been a hot topic. Of all the nominees, the two female leads of "Ghost of Relativity", Nancy Wu and Kristal Tin, had the highest popularity. In the end, the two took the "My Favourite TVB Actress in a Leading Role" award together! The two immediately hugged each other in tears after hearing the announcement. Kristal first cried saying: "I am really happy! Actually, there was some pressure this time. I was scared Nancy would be sad if I won. She works really hard, and really deserves it!" She also thanked her husband, Chapman To, and even excitedly yelled: "I Love You!" As for Nancy, she expressed: "I never thought it would be this result. Everyone knows that I wanted to sing when I entered this industry, but just like that, I've been acting for 13 years. To be able to stand on this stage today, I really have to thank Kristal Tin, thank you Catherine Tsang, thanks to my family!"

Benjamin Yuen beat Louis Cheung and Matt Yeung to win "My Favourite TVB Supporting Actor" award with his outstanding acting in "The Fixer". When he gave his award speech, he openly thanked his girlfriend, Jennifer Shum: "I really didn't think (I would get this), really surprised! Thank you to all who voted for me! Lastly, I want to specially thank my good friend Jennifer!" As for the Supporting Actress award, Elaine Yiu won with her performance in "Raising the Bar". She, who wore a back-revealing dress, immediately cried when she walked on stage, and said while trying to swallow back tears: "I cried once I got on stage, so touched! Because I can see so many good 'sisters' standing on this stage, winning an award with Nancy, Selena and them!" When she helped her "opponent", Rosina Lam, promote her new hot pot shop in her speech, Rosina immediately blew her kisses from below the stage.

Also, Matt Yeung and Tracy Chu both respectively took home the "My Favourite Most Promising Actor/Actress" awards. When Matt gave his speech, he noted that this is his first award since being in the entertainment industry: "TVB brought me from zero to now, and TVBI brought me to Malaysia!" From her win in Singapore last month, Tracy took home the Most Improved award once again, winning over Sisley Choi, Grace Chan, Jacqueline Wong and other competitors. She said on stage: "This is my first time in Malaysia, and I get to take this award! Very meaningful! Thank you so much to all the producers, Poon Ka Tak and Lam Chi Wah, who dared to use me. Without the chances they gave me, I wouldn't have this chance to win this award."

Congrats to the winners...

Nancy Wo so pretty... I like her appearance in long hair style :)

Congrats to the winners especially Nancy and Kristal they deserved it! So does Ruco!

congrats to the both of them. Is this the first time they have 2 TV Queen? Good job to both of them. Although I didn't watch the series, I'm happy for Nancy Wu to finally get some recognition.

2 winners for the best actress for a tvb award show. really really rare. congrats to all the winners.

I really dont see how Crystal did really well in the ghost series, I think they really need to promote more people and story lines

watched the awards show...congrats to all winners..wondering why ruco could not make it..kristal n linda did come over from japan.

wow congratulations to all the winners especially Kristal and Nancy who both won the TV Queen Award!!!!

Congrats to both girls ... deserving of the titles! Good luck to both during the TVB awards!

congrats, that's pretty cool the best actress awards went to both nancy and Kristal! Good on them

The awards was really nice. I loved the performances - they were all great! What a surprise too that both Kristal and Nancy won Best Actress. That's definitely something new. Anyway, I'm glad Astro x TVB awarded both ladies with the awards as they were equally as good!

wow congrats to them! They have improved heaps throughout each drama. Congrats again!

funny to know there are a tie for an award! there should be a tie-breaker no matter what

congrats to all the winners especially nancy. although its weird to have 2 best actress winners

Congratulations to all the winners! This is definitely unexpected to see 2 winners for the same award! Super happy for Nancy and Kristal!

Congrats to the winners. Kristal and Nancy definitely deserved their awards.

congratulations to all the winners! it's touching to hear that nancy wu won the best actress award. i am a fan, but more importantly happy that her hard work has paid off and she definitely deserves the recognition today. hopefully can continue her good luck in hong kong later! thanks for sharing :drinksss:

Literally everyone have an appearance in the drama in this year got nominated.

Edited by Barbe

Congratulations to Kristal and Nancy. They did a good job.

Congratulations to Kristal and Nancy!! Is this the first time they have 2 TV Queen? This is a such good series!!!

wow!! congratulations to both of them! Probably the first time this had happened? Personally did not watch the whole drama but now I think i should.