sh33pymd

Mother urges her 13 year-old daughter to have sex for credit card

18 posts in this topic

Source: The Standard

Youtube: On.cc

1111-00405-001k1.jpg

1111-00405-001b1.jpg1111-00405-001b2.jpg

a0202a.gif

A mother urged her underage daughter to have sex with the son of a wealthy man so as to get a credit card from him. She even offered the girl her boyfriend to practice with because he had a small sex organ, the District Court heard.

The mother, aged 40, who came to Hong Kong with her former husband and daughter from the mainland in 2003, pleaded guilty to procuring a girl under 21 to have unlawful sexual intercourse. In a deposition video played in court yesterday, the 13-year-old girl said her mother asked her to date and have sex with a rich tutoring student of the boyfriend to get a supplementary credit card from him. She asked the girl to meet the rich student in December last year, although she did not know the boy's name.

She also proposed that her daughter practice having sex with her 39-year old boyfriend before having sex with the wealthy student. The woman started dating her boyfriend, a security guard and a part-time tutor, in May last year after divorcing the father of the girl in 2009. The three had been living together since June last year and the girl said the couple had sex in front of her several times. When the girl asked why she should have sex with the boyfriend, her mother replied: "His sexual organ is small and he is clean; it does not matter, just treat it as a practice."

The girl said the boyfriend graduated from Princeton University in the United States where he reportedly raped two women, though she did not know if this was in fact true. She said he always praised her for being cute and even threatened to rape her before she reached 16. However her mother told her "it was just a joke."

From May to October last year, the girl said the boyfriend also attempted to take advantage of her by flipping her dress when she was asleep, saying he would pay her HK$100 if she let him kiss her. He denies two charges of criminal intimidation and indecent assault. The girl recalled her mother hating her grandmother because "grandma did not introduce a man who could take her into the city." When she rejected her mother's suggestion to have sex by saying they had different values, she was scolded. "You will have sex sooner or later. You are very stupid for not earning money when you can," her mother said.

The morning after the conversation, the mother was said to be heard murmuring fu er dai or "second-generation rich" repeatedly. The incident was revealed when the girl told the social worker at school after discussing her situation with classmates. The hearing continues today

Edited by R.E.D

Thats the dumbest thing ever poor girl at least she has ethics and values unlike her gold digging mother how can you so this to your own daughter? A mother's job should be to protect their daughter not push them into danger. So disgusting and despicable.

Wow. Definitely sad that the mom would put money over the well being of her daughter. Some people should not have kids.

I couldn't read past the article title....that is so So disgusting and despicable!

wow what a disgusting mother to tell her own daughter to do such a thing just for money. The child will probably be scarred from this.

I can't believe any parent would wiling pimp out their child like that just for money! I wished that they had place the child with a better family, that way she would be protected from her stupid mother!

What a scum of a mother who would betray her daughter for money. The couple should be jailed for good.

that's the worst kind of mom you can have.... what's wrong people these days?? their values are all messed up

This is really sick when I heard this news. I couldn't believe a mother would do such thing to her own daughter. put her under the bar forever. No mercy to this kind of people.

That's called teenage prostitution, people. Maybe that's not even her kid in the first place. Thinking like that and whatnot. Well, she is from the mainland, so it might explain something. Don't get offended, but that's just my opinion.

these days girls are worth so much money. no one even bother thinking of having a son anymore.

how can she do that to her own daughter! what a despicable mother!!! So glad the girl spoke to someone about her issue as sooner or later, something could have happen to her in that household!

This mother belongs underneath a jail. So does the boyfriend. They are both sick. I'm so glad that this girl is okay and didn't listen to her mother and sought out help from the social worker. I hope that she is placed with friends or family who will nurture and care for her and not hurt her like the mom and her boyfriend.

OMG! What a sick mother to ask a child to do such things. Jail time is definitely required here.

Definitely despicable that the mom would put money over the welfare of her daughter. Some people should not have kids.

treating her daughter as a tool for money omg anything can happen in this world

Her mother suggested to her own daughter, which she brought into this world and should protect, to have sex with her own boy friend. It is sickening what some will put their own flesh and blood through for money. They will make an example of her mother for sure.

that is just ridiculous. I can't believe the mother would do stuff like that to the daughter. she should be arrested for doing things like that.