Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Myolie Wu and boyfriend Phillip Lee announce engagement: Will marry before 2016

174 posts in this topic

Source: on.cc

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2l99wn.jpg

r9onxy.jpg

5wgvbk.jpg

o88o04.jpg

2hwfcqw.jpg

Myolie Wu and boyfriend Phillip Lee announce engagement: Will marry before 2016

Hong Kong artiste, Myolie Wu held her 36th birthday party in Central last night. There were rumours flying around that her boyfriend, Phillip Lee would also hold an engagement party. Around 12:30 midnight, Myolie Wu posted a picture of her wearing a wedding dress, kissing Phillip on her Weibo. Myolie also wrote a declaration of love with the photo: "Thank you. Thank you for putting a smile on my face everyday. Thank you for always standing on the side with cars when we are walking on the roads. Thank you for scolding me while helping me dry my hair when I go to sleep with my hair wet. Thank you, for letting me know that I can also be a "little woman" (dependent woman). And thank you, for inviting me to be your lifelong companion, giving me hope and confident for the future. Thank you and I love you."

At the engagement party, Myolie also revealed that the two would be getting married very soon. At the moment that she announced it, Myolie was so happy that she cried. Many of Myolie's good friends were present to attend this birthday/engagement party, such as Sire Ma, Elaine Yiu, Paisley Wu, Linda Chung, Luisa Leitao, Grace Wong, Jacquelin Chong, Lisa Chong, Sharon Chan, Bernice Liu, etc. Before announcing their marriage news, Phillip made a speech, and Myolie sweetly listened with her head against her boyfriend's shoulder In the beginning, Phillip used English to thank all the guests for attending, and also announced that the two would get married before 2016. Once those words were heard, the whole crowd clapped and cheered, and Myolie was so touched that she cried. Phillip constantly praised Myolie for being perfect, and even used the phrase "Sunshine in my life" to describe how Myolie is to him. Myolie was so touched that she couldn't speak, and just smiled and cried tears of happiness. Myolie also thanked all the guests for being here to share her happiness with her in English. Myolie's parents stood beside her with the biggest smiles as she spoke.

Although Myolie and Phillip have only been dating for close to a year, they two saw each other as their lifelong companion since long ago, and prepared very early for their marriage! Actually, a few months ago, Myolie and Phillip had already gone to Belgium (Brussels and Antwerp) to take their wedding photos. Myolie and Phillip announced their marriage announcement under the witness of their good friends and family, and after the announcement, many friends and artistes posted their blessings to the couple online.

More Photos:

Spoiler:
123xr1d.jpg

hwev80.jpg

330csv4.jpg

m7qcjl.jpg

serixd.jpg

1432hjo.jpg

2ekrolv.jpg

congratulations to myolie and phillip! I wish them both a happy engagement and marriage :)

Congrats myolie! I honestly believe anyone and everyone deserves to be happy -- even though it didn't work out with Bosco I am glad she find her lifelong partner

congrats to myolie and philip !

they make a great couple

its so nice to see myolie so in love and happy

best wishes !

congrats! that;s a very sweet confession. wishing them happiness. they make a super cute couple!!

congratz...hopefully Bosco will be able to find his soulmate soon as well since Myolie have already done that.

so happy for her that she found her "the one"! congrats!

Congratulations to the happy couple !!!

Wish them lots of Love and Happiness.

They've been dating less than a year? I guess when you find the one you want you just know :)

Congrats to them

Congrats to Myolie. She will be a beautiful bride. I'm sure she's in the process of designing her one and only wedding dress. Can't wait to see pictures.

Congratulations to Myolie. So happy for her. Finally, she found her Mr. Right.

Congratulations to Myolie and Phillip!! Although I've always found that Myolie and Bosco made a really cute couple, I'm glad that Myolie has found her soulmate for life. She truly looks happy.

Extremely happy for her. After the whole Bosco relationship, Myolie really has refreshed herself to be a better her. Hopefully Phil will treat her well

congrats to them! glad to see she has found happiness!

Congrats to Myolie and Phillip. Seems like it's better for artistes to date someone outside of the entertainment industry. It's strange that Nancy Wu wasn't mentioned or didn't attend Myolie's birthday party considering they're best friends.

congratulations to the happy couple! Myolie looks so happy!. it was so long before she found love again

i guess we should not be surprise of this news. so many hints.

Congrats to Myolie and Philip! May they have a great wedding and marriage

I've always like myolie. too bad it isn't bosco but i wish them well!

Really so happy for the love bird - may their happiness last forever - congratulation to Myolie and Philip

they look so good together, wishing them the best of luck in the future and many years of happiness

Congratulations Myolie and wishing both of you happiness always.