Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Myolie Wu and boyfriend Phillip Lee announce engagement: Will marry before 2016

174 posts in this topic

Source: on.cc

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2l99wn.jpg

r9onxy.jpg

5wgvbk.jpg

o88o04.jpg

2hwfcqw.jpg

Myolie Wu and boyfriend Phillip Lee announce engagement: Will marry before 2016

Hong Kong artiste, Myolie Wu held her 36th birthday party in Central last night. There were rumours flying around that her boyfriend, Phillip Lee would also hold an engagement party. Around 12:30 midnight, Myolie Wu posted a picture of her wearing a wedding dress, kissing Phillip on her Weibo. Myolie also wrote a declaration of love with the photo: "Thank you. Thank you for putting a smile on my face everyday. Thank you for always standing on the side with cars when we are walking on the roads. Thank you for scolding me while helping me dry my hair when I go to sleep with my hair wet. Thank you, for letting me know that I can also be a "little woman" (dependent woman). And thank you, for inviting me to be your lifelong companion, giving me hope and confident for the future. Thank you and I love you."

At the engagement party, Myolie also revealed that the two would be getting married very soon. At the moment that she announced it, Myolie was so happy that she cried. Many of Myolie's good friends were present to attend this birthday/engagement party, such as Sire Ma, Elaine Yiu, Paisley Wu, Linda Chung, Luisa Leitao, Grace Wong, Jacquelin Chong, Lisa Chong, Sharon Chan, Bernice Liu, etc. Before announcing their marriage news, Phillip made a speech, and Myolie sweetly listened with her head against her boyfriend's shoulder In the beginning, Phillip used English to thank all the guests for attending, and also announced that the two would get married before 2016. Once those words were heard, the whole crowd clapped and cheered, and Myolie was so touched that she cried. Phillip constantly praised Myolie for being perfect, and even used the phrase "Sunshine in my life" to describe how Myolie is to him. Myolie was so touched that she couldn't speak, and just smiled and cried tears of happiness. Myolie also thanked all the guests for being here to share her happiness with her in English. Myolie's parents stood beside her with the biggest smiles as she spoke.

Although Myolie and Phillip have only been dating for close to a year, they two saw each other as their lifelong companion since long ago, and prepared very early for their marriage! Actually, a few months ago, Myolie and Phillip had already gone to Belgium (Brussels and Antwerp) to take their wedding photos. Myolie and Phillip announced their marriage announcement under the witness of their good friends and family, and after the announcement, many friends and artistes posted their blessings to the couple online.

More Photos:

Spoiler:
123xr1d.jpg

hwev80.jpg

330csv4.jpg

m7qcjl.jpg

serixd.jpg

1432hjo.jpg

2ekrolv.jpg

Congratulations Myolie. Really happy for you.

SO happy to hear the good news and before 2016 is mearly less than 2 months.

Yes it dos seem like it couples who date long time breakup..prob got so tired of each other.:.then they start to cheat or not cherish each other.:I think box I admitted he cheated several times on her..so it was time for her to break up with him.:

Glad they find happiness..hopefully it will last past that seven year mark...and plus when u get older one realizes what one wants thru maturity...

Edited by sufan

Congrats to Myolie Wu and Phillip Lee on their engagement. All the best to them in the future. The pre-wedding photos are beautiful.

Congratulations to Myolie, she looks really happy in the photos and also looks beautiful!

Congratulations, she looks so sweet with the fiance. Hope she will find hap;piness with Bosco

I was thinking that it didn't seem like the two were dating that long. Anyways, so happy for her. At their age, I know they were dating to marry, so it wasn't a surprise that a marriage announcement happened within a year. Her wedding dresses on the most part were beautiful, though I have to say I do not like the one that she wore for the shoot in front of the bricks and windows. I do not like dresses that show off so much, because I feel they have more of a model effect than appropriateness for an actual wedding. But then again, as the part-owner of a bridal boutique, it would make sense for her to take the chance to model off some of her products. Congratulations again! Have kids soon! As a side note, I really wish Charmaine would get married soon...

congratulate to Myolie and philip ..wishing them happy and sweet forever!!!

Congrats to the both of them! After Myolie left TVB I think everyone was pretty sure that she was going to get married soon haha.

At last she has found happiness, all the best to them both.

Congrats!

Looks like one by one, famous actresses are getting married. :)

Hope to see her in series still though!

Congratulations to Myolie Wu & Phillip Lee! Happy she found her soul mate! She looks pretty in the wedding gowns :)

Congratulations to the loving couple!! They look so cute together. Wish both of them all the best

Congratulations to Myolie and Phillip! Wishing them nothing but the best.

Aw congrats to her! Was never sure who her partner was until now, but they look happy!

to be honest, very happy to see myolie finally find something to spend her life with. I was sad to see her and bosco break up especially after they had dated for so long. congratulations myolie!

The media should release more information about her boyfriend Philip. Where is he born? Is he working in Hong Kong etc etc.

I bet busybody like me will love to know more..

congratulations to the couple.... wish them a happy life together

congrats to myolie! she has gone through a lot from her past relationships and its nice to see her tying the knot

Congrats to them both. Hopefully this guy will treat her well. She deserves it.

Congrats to Myolie and Philip. Wishing them many happiness for the year to come.

Congrats to the happy couple. I love that first picture