Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Aimee Chan announces third pregnancy; three kids in merely three years

191 posts in this topic

Source: on.cc / AppleDaily

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

28jd3m.jpg

2ekmcma.jpg

Aimee Chan announces third pregnancy; three kids in merely three years

Hong Kong artiste, Aimee Chan attended an accessories brand event in Tsim Sha Tsui, wearing a long tube dress with jewelry worth over 100 million HKD. Asked if her husband, Moses Chan has gifted her any valuable gifts? Aimee laughed: "He gifted me with two sons, that's already the most valuable gift. Soon, there will be an even bigger gift, which is a third child. I am pregnant again!"

She revealed that she is already three and a half months pregnant, but doesn't know the baby's gender yet: "It doesn't matter whether it's a boy or girl. The most important is that he/she is healthy. We already have two princes in the house, so having four princes (including Moses) is good too, it doesn't matter. (You're wearing heels?) Yes, for work! It's 5 inches. I am used to it, so I don't think it's that high. My husband loves having a big family, so it will be very lively soon!"

Earlier, Aimee filmed a movie in Malaysia (with Chapman To). She expressed that the filming has already completed: "After filming, we went to Ko Samui for a vacation. I only found out I was pregnant when we came back. (Made in Ko Samui?) I don't even know, not sure. My eldest son is almost two years old, the younger one is 8 and a half months. Taking care of two kids while pregnant is quite tiring, but I will still take care of them myself. I really like this warm feeling. (Will you have more kids?) 3 is really enough already, too tiring, because I still want to continue acting in the future."

Moses Chan responded to AppleDaily through WhatsApp yesterday and said: "I'm rather happy to share this joyful news of ours to the public." Reporters laughed saying he is very "strong", and he replied: "Hehe" and added that he will work extra hard to earn milk powder money. Afterwards, he shared: "Originally, I really hoped to have three kids in five years. Now, it's much faster than originally planned but this is a gift from God." Asked why he is not letting his wife rest a bit, he laughed saying: "Since she is still young, it is better to have (babies) faster so she can rest in later years. After the third one, I will let her rest." Does he want this baby to be a girl this time? Moses expressed: "If it's a girl, it would be great, but Aimee and I don't really mind whether it's a girl or boy."

Aimee Chan and Moses Chan were married on June 13th, 2013, had their eldest son on December 5th, 2014. Four months later, Aimee was pregnant again, and had their second on on February 26th, 2015. Four months later, she is pregnant again, and announced her third pregnancy on October 30th, 2015.

wow congrats...really so good in giving birth sia them haha..hope this time is a princess.

OMG! It really is she is a baby making machine. It seems like she is always pregnant :P

Congrats to Aimee and Moses.

That's good for her. They want alot of kids in the family.

congrats to Aimee and Moses. Moses will have to work much harder to earn more money. I wonder if it will be a girl this time.

Wow what a surprise.... Great work too... Moses want a girl?

congrats to Amiee and Moses! Three kids in three years :O thats impressive!

Wow!!! Congrats to them both!! Hope they will have a princess this time :D

Congrats. Best wishes to the family and babies. Mosses is a busy man.

Wow! they are working hard! Three babies in 2 years! wow!!!! I hope this time is a girl!

congratulations aimee and moses!! wow three in three years so fast!!

just like princess kate.. :D

congrats to her..wishing her a healthy pregnancy =)

congrats to aimee and moses !

they are both wonderful parents

she looks stunning

Congrats to Aimee and Moses! They've been busy working on a family.

congratulations!! their kids are lucky to be in such a loving family.

Aimee is a happy mom with three kids in three years, congratulations Aimee!

Very happy for them to be blessed with a loving and sweet family. Hope this next one will be a little girl for Moses!

Congratulations to Aimee and Moses!

wow.. already pregnant? congrats to moses and aimee.

omg such great news, 3 kids! so happy for aimee and moses.

holy! fast acting from Moses to have 3 babies in 3 years! such a cute family! congrats to Aimee & Moses!

Wow they must really want a BIG family, Congrats to them. Having 2 baby is a handful already.

Wow.. this Moses so hardworking HA HA.. and She very Fertile !!