Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

"Love in a Puff" film series returns for third installment with original leads, Shawn Yue and Miriam Yeung

45 posts in this topic

Source: Liberty Times Net

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

n4a1bb.jpg

"Love in a Puff" film series returns for third installment with original leads, Shawn Yue and Miriam Yeung

The city-love film series "Love in a Puff" and "Love in the Buff", starring Hong Kong "male god" Shawn Yue and film queen, Miriam Yeung, had touched many film fanatics. Finally, after 3 years, director Pang Ho Cheung has announced a third installment of "Love in the Buff", which is currently in planning. The story will be about the couple becoming a "family", describing how Cherie and Jimmy get along with their parents after marriage. The issues between daughter and mother-in-law will create many laughs.

Pang Ho Cheung revealed that the new movie will be filmed by the original cast, and will hopefully start filming mid next year. They will start to write the screenplay to finish it in time.

2010's "Love in a Puff" had Jimmy and Cherie become "smoke buddies" in an alley in Beijing, which discussed views of love. In the 2012 sequel, "Love in the Buff", the couple broke up and met again in Beijing, and a new character (played by Yang Mi) comes between them. The movie revolved around the issue of Hong Kong people moving to China to work, and the communication problems between Hong Kong and Chinese culture. With her performance in the sequel, Miriam Yeung won the "Best Actress" award at the 23rd Hong Kong Film Awards.

great movie, and good to hear there will be a third installment to the movie series. shawn and miriam did well

The first two movie was good and hope the third one will be another success!

Looks good - although I'm not sure if I can see the story develop further. Love Miriam and her performance -looking forward to it!

it seems like this forum having lesser and lesser entertainment news recently.

Wow... can't wait to see this movie! Awesome!!! I wonder when this will be realsed

wow new movie coming out it will be great to see Shawn Yue and Miriam Yeung performance .....I will look forwards to it!

Hopefully this time Shawn Yue will be nominated and win the Best Actor award at Hong Kong Film Awards.

I'm looking forward to this series. It been a long time to see them collaborate.

Oh Looking forward to seeing it when it is released Should be a good movie

huh... well, i enjoyed both movies and so might as well see this one.

though tbh i don't see why it's such a big deal that he wins an award >_>

yeah, looking forward to see this series. awesome

wonder how the story will unveil itself

good to see a sequel to see how the characters have gotten on. Cant wait to see it!

yeh, miriam is filming movies again , cant wait for this to come out

wow i cant wait i love miriam and shawn so much i will for sure be waiting

cannot wait for this! so excited.. love to see Miriam :)

awesome news!, I really enjoyed the first 2 movies, glad to hear there'll be a third installment to this

Definitely would watch the 3rd installment when it comes out! Really enjoyed the first 2 :)

didn't think they would produce a third movie for this, what else could be added to the story? either way, will stay tuned :D

look forward to how the new relationships will be portrayed...

I saw the first two movies and I found the first one to be better. Excited to see a third installment.

i loved the first 2 installments!! It would be great to see miriam and shawn again!!