Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Alex Fong Chung Sun and Liu Kai Chi return to TVB to film new drama

95 posts in this topic

Source: on.cc

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

t86g4x.jpg

10z5qgz.jpg

2cwqsuh.jpg

Alex Fong Chung Sun and Liu Kai Chi return to TVB to film new drama

Alex Fong Chung Sun has always had a friendly relationship with TVB. After a certain amount of time, he often returns to TVB to film a drama. Recently, he was invited by TVB executive, Catherine Tsang and producer/good friend Marco Law to return to film a new drama "Legal Elite (律政強人)".

Co-star with Liu Kai Chi

In the drama, Alex will play a lawyer and will act opposite another veteran, Liu Kai Chi. "Legal Elite" is estimated to start filming at the end of the year. To accommodate the filming of this drama, Alex even rejected several TV and movie jobs in Mainland China; losing a conservative estimate of over 30 million RMB.

Also, Alex Fong recently renewed his endorsement contract with a watch brand at a 7 figure sum. When he was filming the new set of commercials, he even brought his own dog as a "guest star". This "VIP" lit up the atmosphere and made the crew very happy. The boss of the brand even lent his luxury car as a "prop" for the commercial, and the team also hired an 18 year old new Russian model as his partner. However, the beauty was actually taller by him by on head! To have a better effect, the staff had to bring out a wooden box for Alex to stand on.

Good, more new actor added in to TVB list. At least they have more choices now ., :D

i´m so happy that they return to tvb. they are really great actors and i missed them

ALex fong is 5'11, so the girl is really tall. She isn't even wearing any heals

This is a good news. Both of them are great actor. Looking forward to see their new drama come out.

regardless who is in the movie, we need good story lines... I definitely hope to see that happening soon.

I like both Alex Fong and Liu Kai Chi but I think TVB should try to promote some new faces to give a fresh look of the dramas. It is getting very boring seeing the same people over and over again!

You're not making any sense. How is it seeing the same people over and over again when Alex Fong and Liu Kai Chi haven't been with TVB for years? All these so-called new faces don't act well. I would rather watch a drama with Alex Fong and Liu Kai Chi.

Welcome back! Always good to have a variety of actors and not the same ones over and over again

yay haven't seen them in tvb drama in years! can't wait!

wow~~ hopefully the storyline is good, their talent won't be wasted~~

Wow that's good news!! Both great actors! I'll be looking out for this drama in the futurr

Great news. Cannot wait to see the series. Hope it come out soon.

Good to see some good actors returning to TVB. It was getting a little boring with the newcomers.

i always liked alex...his previous dramas back in the day were not bad and were pretty funny.

A TVB veteran actor is always a welcoming addition. Can't wait to see the series.

It's great that both of them is coming back. Can't wait for this drama!

Always great to have veterans, they leave lasting impressions.

Not a very good fan of Alex Fong, maybe because his roles on the series are mostly serious. Hope he can make diferente roles.

really looking forward to this tvb show with these two actors! haven't seen them in so long

gorgeus russian girl. she is so tall. cant wait for their drama.

Since Alex had many -ve news about him not willingly getting married or not spending 100% time for his family.. I stopped liking him.. . so I don't think getting him back for TVB series would interest me that much.

nice, i like his acting and the girl is hot yay for hotness