Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Alex Fong Chung Sun and Liu Kai Chi return to TVB to film new drama

95 posts in this topic

Source: on.cc

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

t86g4x.jpg

10z5qgz.jpg

2cwqsuh.jpg

Alex Fong Chung Sun and Liu Kai Chi return to TVB to film new drama

Alex Fong Chung Sun has always had a friendly relationship with TVB. After a certain amount of time, he often returns to TVB to film a drama. Recently, he was invited by TVB executive, Catherine Tsang and producer/good friend Marco Law to return to film a new drama "Legal Elite (律政強人)".

Co-star with Liu Kai Chi

In the drama, Alex will play a lawyer and will act opposite another veteran, Liu Kai Chi. "Legal Elite" is estimated to start filming at the end of the year. To accommodate the filming of this drama, Alex even rejected several TV and movie jobs in Mainland China; losing a conservative estimate of over 30 million RMB.

Also, Alex Fong recently renewed his endorsement contract with a watch brand at a 7 figure sum. When he was filming the new set of commercials, he even brought his own dog as a "guest star". This "VIP" lit up the atmosphere and made the crew very happy. The boss of the brand even lent his luxury car as a "prop" for the commercial, and the team also hired an 18 year old new Russian model as his partner. However, the beauty was actually taller by him by on head! To have a better effect, the staff had to bring out a wooden box for Alex to stand on.

they are finally back. Finally some new faces than those new faces with bad acting

Alex just never seems to age. Hope it will be a modern series.

Not a big fan of Alex Fong Chung Sun. It is great to see Liu Kai Chi come back and make a drama! He is a great actor!

glad they are back TVB...looking forward to see their new TVB drama Alex Fong Chung Sun and Liu Kai Chi!

great to hear that they both will be back to film a new tvb drama, will be good to watch when it is out. been a long time since they were in a drama

Wow haven't seen these guys for a long time. They do more movies than series now but good to hear them doing a new drama. Cant Wait!

Great to hear...

Is been quite something to see both of them in appear in the tv screen

nice to have them back into TVB and hope to see them in new drama soon

they are finally bringing some veterans back to TVB to help the ratings

glad they are back! the picture of him with the model is so cute lol. poor him hehe.

Hope the script and the female lead will not disappoint. It will be such a waste if both go bad

I can't wait. It's going to be good. Both of them are great actors.

bwahahahahah great picture of him standing on a box to be a decent height next to her. he looks fairly ageless actually, good for him for still doing tvb stuff. i hope some of the other actors return too

i don't remember him making any big impact on TVB. i know he played the lead many times, but they were all in forgettable roles and series

i've missed watching their drama's for a while, these veteran actors are so much better than most of the ones at tvb. its been a while since i've seen the both them.

looking forward to watching alex fong on tvb again. lol on last pic! alex standing on box to take a better pic with model.

its great for these veteran to return to tvb for more filming. Both of them are very good actors. Cannot wait to see this!

Not a fan of another lawyer genre drama but these two are great actors so looking forward to the collaboration.

love to see alex on tvb, he is always great to watch. I am so glad that liu kai chi is coming back too. hopefully we will see more great actors on tab series again.

That's so cool I love alex's movies...great acting skills..cant wait to see what they're going to come up with!

I am so happy to hear both of them are returning to TVB, all the veteran actors and actresses are aiming towards China market.