Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Alex Fong Chung Sun and Liu Kai Chi return to TVB to film new drama

95 posts in this topic

Source: on.cc

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

t86g4x.jpg

10z5qgz.jpg

2cwqsuh.jpg

Alex Fong Chung Sun and Liu Kai Chi return to TVB to film new drama

Alex Fong Chung Sun has always had a friendly relationship with TVB. After a certain amount of time, he often returns to TVB to film a drama. Recently, he was invited by TVB executive, Catherine Tsang and producer/good friend Marco Law to return to film a new drama "Legal Elite (律政強人)".

Co-star with Liu Kai Chi

In the drama, Alex will play a lawyer and will act opposite another veteran, Liu Kai Chi. "Legal Elite" is estimated to start filming at the end of the year. To accommodate the filming of this drama, Alex even rejected several TV and movie jobs in Mainland China; losing a conservative estimate of over 30 million RMB.

Also, Alex Fong recently renewed his endorsement contract with a watch brand at a 7 figure sum. When he was filming the new set of commercials, he even brought his own dog as a "guest star". This "VIP" lit up the atmosphere and made the crew very happy. The boss of the brand even lent his luxury car as a "prop" for the commercial, and the team also hired an 18 year old new Russian model as his partner. However, the beauty was actually taller by him by on head! To have a better effect, the staff had to bring out a wooden box for Alex to stand on.

Glad that some of the veterans are able to make a come back! Add oil!

Good at least tvb has someone to be in the drama and can't wait to see them again on board!!! Welcome back!!!

Good to hear these two veteran actors back again. Welcome this news rather than people leaving TVB

It must be a good script since they made time to work with TVB again.

Alex Fong is great but I am surprised Liu Kai Chi is coming back isn't he with HKTV? TVB has been producing way to many police and legal themed drama lately.

great news. have watched a lot of alex's older series and he is such a good actor.

I can't wait! I can't believe Liu Kai Chee will return to film. Both are awesome, totally anticipating this one!

This looks like a good drama to watch. I haven't watch tvb lately because can't seem to find any drama that keeps my attention. Hopefully this will.

I can not...I mean CAN NOT wait!!!!! They are amazing actors. I just hope tvb can give them a good script and not waste the talents

finally we wont be seeing the same actors over and over again

This is certainly good news! These two gentlemen are gems! Looking forward to this drama!

they/re better off making a movie together...dramas are slowing down.

I like both Alex Fong and Liu Kai Chi but I think TVB should try to promote some new faces to give a fresh look of the dramas. It is getting very boring seeing the same people over and over again!

cannot wiat to see the new drama. all the old veterans are back but what actresses are they going to use. TVB has no more good actresses

good news, missed Alex series a lot, hpe to watch the series by next year.

they are two very good actors so it should a good series, cant wait to watch it

wow like it very much if Alex Fong is back on TVB series - like to watch his shows very much.

Indeed they should bring back all the old artist

wow! so glad to see alex fong and liu kai zhi. its good to see veteran actors back!

and the model is ridiculously tall compared to alex. omg!

nice! miss seeing these actors! liu kai chi is very experienced and alex fong is good

Actually I am very surprised Lui Kai Chi will be doing a show for TVB. I thought he was a big advocate for the new HKTV channel and I know he starred prominently in some of them.

HKTV collapsed and HKTV actor actress forced to return to old script and same idea drama . Getting boring without competitor