Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Alex Fong Chung Sun and Liu Kai Chi return to TVB to film new drama

95 posts in this topic

Source: on.cc

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

t86g4x.jpg

10z5qgz.jpg

2cwqsuh.jpg

Alex Fong Chung Sun and Liu Kai Chi return to TVB to film new drama

Alex Fong Chung Sun has always had a friendly relationship with TVB. After a certain amount of time, he often returns to TVB to film a drama. Recently, he was invited by TVB executive, Catherine Tsang and producer/good friend Marco Law to return to film a new drama "Legal Elite (律政強人)".

Co-star with Liu Kai Chi

In the drama, Alex will play a lawyer and will act opposite another veteran, Liu Kai Chi. "Legal Elite" is estimated to start filming at the end of the year. To accommodate the filming of this drama, Alex even rejected several TV and movie jobs in Mainland China; losing a conservative estimate of over 30 million RMB.

Also, Alex Fong recently renewed his endorsement contract with a watch brand at a 7 figure sum. When he was filming the new set of commercials, he even brought his own dog as a "guest star". This "VIP" lit up the atmosphere and made the crew very happy. The boss of the brand even lent his luxury car as a "prop" for the commercial, and the team also hired an 18 year old new Russian model as his partner. However, the beauty was actually taller by him by on head! To have a better effect, the staff had to bring out a wooden box for Alex to stand on.

Both solid actors who can work with any script ... Can't wait for this drama! Finally ... something to look forward to from TVB! Alex and Kai Chi, add oil!

Always great to have veterans return once in a while. That beautiful Russian girl is amazingly tall, and she's only wearing flats compared to Alex!

its great for these veteran toreturn to tvb for more filming. alex and liu kai chi are both very good actors :).

his expressing is very cute. He need to stand on that stand inorder to be taller than the model

Ecstatic to know he'll be back! Still remember when he was in Burning Flame II :)

i am going to look forward to the dramas these actors are in!! both are 實力派 in my eyes

the last picture, alex fong chung sun looks so cute ><

Excited for a new drama with them as cast. Both are extremely talented actors so I know they will not disappoint.

the girl in the picture is so pretty and she's really tall. the girl is wearing flats and he still needs that step. her dress is gorgeous

Is a good news for TVB.

And there quiet sometime havent watch Alex Fung on TV screen.

I miss Uncle Chi! Happy that I get to see him act again!

wow! great... good artist should have good script, now ATV bankrupt, HKTV no fund to continue TV series, so just left TVB in the business.

woah, she is really a giant...lets see how would the drama turns out with this giant leap :p

this is awesome news! Both of them are awesome actors! I'm definitely looking forward to the new drama!

Glad to hear two very talented actors are back to film for TVB, and can't wait to watch this collaboration. I actually thought that the drama had finished filming and we could all watch this before the end of this year...

Its awesome to see good actors being casted in new tvb dramas!

liu kai chi back to tvb after leading a couple of well received hktv series - does he get more of a role at tvb than supporting ones - i hope so

long time no see Alex Fong in HK drama... hope Raymond and Chi Lam can film for TVB again soon

It's great that more veterans are coming back to film for TVB, so hopefully the scripts will be better. Although people are coming back to film, a lot of artistes are leaving too :( TVB should learn how to treat all their artistes right, not just their favorite MHKs -_-

good solid actors! we welcome you back to tvb =) good luck

interesting !!

well i didnt think they leave it just that he just works as part time ...

cant wait to see