Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Ella Koon gave birth to 6.7 lbs baby boy + update photos

115 posts in this topic

Source: Ming Pao

Translated by: R.E.D @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

1444054509395SF_86EAEEF4F9B1CDBF3C5A915EBAE3AF16.jpg

bkn-20151104122049617-1104_00862_001_04p.jpg

bkn-20151104122049617-1104_00862_001_03p.jpgbkn-20151104122049617-1104_00862_001_02p.jpg

Ella Koon gave birth to a baby boy weighing 6.7lbs by C-section yesterday, both mother and baby are doing well. Her husband Juan-Domingo Maurellet was with her throughout the entire labour, and he helped cut the baby's umbilical cord. The proud parents name the baby Gabriel-Antonio Maurellet. Ella proudly posted the baby's little feet onto her social media account. Ella thanked everyone for their concern and she hopes the baby will grow up very happy and healthy.

Speaking on her child birth experience, Ella said both parents are very touched. She revealed that she couldn't feel the pain on the operation site and it is too early to tell if the baby looks like her or her husband, although his feet look like hers. Speaking on breast feeding, Ella expressed that she didn't know how to describe it, but insisted that the baby is co-operating very well. Ella is very happy that her husband and her family are all around her.

Update: Ella posted three pictures onto the social media and wrote: " Hello, I am Gabriel-Antonio Maurellet, today it's my one month birthday, and I am happy to see everyone!"

Edited by R.E.D

congrats to ella! so happy for the mother and healthy baby boy :D wish them all the best

congratulations on the beautiful couple and their newborn baby boy! glad to hear they are doing okay.

congrats to ella and her husband on the addition to the family..

congratulations to Ella and husband, good to hear mommy and baby doing well, cant wait to see pictures of baby.

congrats to her! this story came to me as a shock because i didnt even know she was pregnant LOL

Nice.... Congratulation to Ella and her family member !! The Family Tree is growing .. hehehe

congratulations to her, i'm not really following hk news recently and she already gave birth to a child...

congratulations to Ella. The baby must be quite handsome..

congrats to both of them. glad both are healthy and happy

Congrats to Ella!! Wish her and baby best of health