Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Joey Yung and Hacken Lee fined 200,000 HKD for going overtime for their concert: "Still not enough!"

91 posts in this topic

Source: The Sun

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

245c4up.jpg

ipy32r.jpg

2qkjchw.jpg

fvlgqx.jpg

Joey Yung and Hacken Lee fined 200,000 HKD for going overtime for their concert: "Still not enough!"

Cantopop Queen, Joey Yung, and Hacken Lee's concert held their final show the night before in the Hong Kong Coliseum. To satisfy the passion of the fans, the two ended up singing overtime, and was even fined 200,000 HKD, but still proudly expressed that they don't regret it! When reporters commented on boyfriend, Wilfred Lau, appearing to support (the concert), Joey sweetly revealed that if he has time, he always comes to support.

The 12th and final show of "Hacken Lee & Joey Yung Live in Hong Kong 2015" was held the night before, attracting various stars such as, Ng Yue, Mama Yung, Hins Cheung, Leo Ku, Charmaine Sheh, Natalis Chan and Cecilia Wong, Sandra Ng, William So, etc. Wilfred Lau, who was absent for the other 11 shows, finally appeared at the control panel that night to support his girlfriend. During the show, because the stage was slippery, Joey slipped, and when Hacken was shaking hands with fans at the stands, he was pulled too hard by fans and almost fell forward! The two sang for more than an hour straight before starting to talk. Hacken laughed saying every minute of the show is burning cash, and even joked saying he wants to take the concert's chandeliers home. Joey expressed that her house isn't as big as Hacken's, but he retorted saying she is the king of property; a hilarious moment!

Be friends forever

Hacken talked about a time when they attended an awards ceremony in earlier years; at the time, he and Joey were only acquaintances: "Joey suddenly turned her head and asked: "Is my make up okay?" Being asked that question as a man, it left a deep impression, because I felt that she trusts me, and that she's a person who's very real." Afterwards, Joey mentioned that during rehearsals, Hacken once commented that her performance of "飛花" (Hacken's song) wasn't up to standards: "So good that there is someone who's willing to speak true words to me! Actually, that night, I couldn't fall asleep. I was still listening to the song the whole night. In the end, after one of the shows, you said I sang it well, I was so happy!" She even confessed to Hacken: "I hope we can be friends forever!" The two felt reluctant to leave the stage, and expressed that they really hope to cooperate and hold concerts together again. In the end, they encored until around midnight.

Touring Mainland China and North America next

After the show, the two cut a cake to celebrate. Speaking of their penalty of 200,000 HKD because of going overtime, they expressed that they've never sung until this late before. Hacken said that there were actually still many songs that they didn't sing, and even said: "We don't regret it at all!" Asked if they'll use their performance fee to pay it? The two chorused: "They wish!"

About her boyfriend coming to support, Joey said that she did not see him. Asked whether she would want her boyfriend to go on stage to sing? She sweetly replied no need: "Supporting in this way is the best. (He comes to every show?) If he has time, he will come." Hacken was asked whether he hopes the two will be like the "Alan and Hacken (左麟右李)" duo? He expressed that it's up to fate: "Hopefully this can continue on!" Soon, Hacken and Joey will tour Mainland China and North America. In the new year, they will perform in Las Vegas. Asked about Charlene Choi, who recently broke up with William Chan, Joey expressed that she will always support her good friend.

I went to this show and it was amazing, doing the extra songs at the end and coming back was A++. I think i went through 4 glow tubes from banging them like crazy :)

wow. it sounds like the concert was great. i wish i got to see it!

there is a time limit with fine? interesting rule... but no issues for them, both are rich anyway

both Joey and hacken reallly really know how to pleased fans..Good Job..!!

oh come on really? is it because that was overtime money for the workers at the colliseum? lol

fined for singing overtime? that means their concert must have a lot of good songs that regular time is not enough for them to sing those songs.

over time for both of them 200k hk is not much for them , i think they want their fans happy is most important.