Followers 0
sh33pymd

"Young and Dangerous" cast holds concert in the US

117 posts in this topic

Source: On.cc

Video: Youtube

Translated and edited by R.E.D @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

bkn-20150908170806532-0908_00862_001_01b.jpg

bkn-20150908170806532-0908_00862_001_06b.jpg

bkn-20150908170806532-0908_00862_001_08b.jpg

Ekin Cheng, Michael Tse, Chin Ka Lok, Jerry Lamb and Jordan Chan held their "Young and Dangerous Concert Tour" in the US earlier. The concert gathered the most Chinese people at The Reno Event Center in the last 10 years. However, Michael flew back to HK immediately after the show. According to source, Michael was the target for the other group members to make fun of. The jokingly said that Michael can't dance and he does not wear matching outfits.

Since this was their first time touring overseas, they were very excited. Their friend Eric Kot specially designed uniforms for them to wear ion the tour. However, Ekin revealed that Jordan was complaining about the uniforms. While Chin Ka Lok pointed out that Jordan has high expectations and didn't agree with the final design until after 6-7 changes. Jordan explained " We were only trying to have a discussion". One of their main features of Eric's specially designed uniforms is that they can pin a tag onto their uniforms for places that have visited.

Edited by R.E.D

wow i want to see them, im just the US too...very excited :D

haha boys will be boys too mauch testosterone around to have discussions not turn into arguments. Are they still young...lol

super cool guys acting cool in every pose the make in US.all the best

wow so much fun to see them outside of HK, must have rocked the audience like crazy!

I can't believe I miss their tour to USA, I hope they will come to Canada soon. I love this group, I hope they will continue making more performances as a group.

These guys are in their prime now ! :) Looking good.

i am excited that they are holding a concert in the US

man if i know i will like to be around when they were here

That's very surprising they have a concern in the USA. I'm sure there is a lot of people going to watch them.

Darn! I misread and thought they will be holding a concert. Must have been a funny show!

Why is Chin Ka Lok apart of this concert series if it called Young and Dangerous? Was he apart of this franchise? Not from what I can recall. Anyway, good for them. The soundtracks were awesome.

it's always nice to see true genuine friendships in the entertainment industry. glad to see them performing outside of Asia!

Hope they will host another concert. Love go to one of their concert. Wish there is one is south east asia soon.

Oh I missed it!! I hope they will have one soon in the U.S. In the Bay Area!!!!

Love it! Hopefully they will tour to the rest of the world too!!!! Poor Laughing Gor being made fun of by his friends!

good to see their concert is having a good welcome over there

Can't believe it's been so long but it's really good to see them all together again. Wish I had the time to attend the concert.

Are they coming to the East Coast?

:D

anyone know where I could find list of concerts held by chinese singers in the US?

Both Chin Ka Lok and Jerry Lam are not singers and the other three did not really make it as singers...so why are they having a concert?

gasp....i wonder when and where are the tour dates.....

Wow, really? In the states? I never would have thought that they would a concert for the Young and Dangerous cast there due to the accommodations to everyone's schedule. It's quite difficult for them to hold overseas concerts.