Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Jason Chan successfully proposes to longtime girlfriend, Sarah Song

85 posts in this topic

Source: Apple Daily / on.cc

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2d7de2f.jpg

Jason Chan successfully proposes to longtime girlfriend, Sarah Song

TVB artiste, Jason Chan and TVB host / 2007 Miss Chinese International Champion, Sarah Song, officially went public with their relationship last year, after having dated for 4 years. Since then, the marriage rumours kept circulating, making everyone wonder when the two will get married. Last night, Jason uploaded a picture of the two together in Sydney, and wrote: "21.07.2015 Milsons Point, Sydney. She belongs to me." with a heart emoticon. In the picture, a large shiny diamond ring could be seen on Sarah Song's hand. Jason successfully proposed to his girlfriend, congratulations!

Reporters telephoned Jason to congratulate him. He revealed that he had proposed on July 21st: "Thank you! Very excited! Actually, we always had the plan to get married, but I never proposed yet. I also wanted to give her a surprise. During that time, it was her father's birthday, so she went back to Australia to visit him. But because I had to film, I couldn't go with her. However, I took two days off from the producer and flew to Australia to surprise her, and flew back on the same day. I just took a gamble, I knew her schedule (for the day), so I waited at the front of a restaurant for over an hour. When she saw me, she was very touched and surprised." Jason expressed that he prepared flowers and kneeled down on one knee. Sarah's parents were also there to witness the proposal.

Asked if Sarah Song's parents helped him by revealing her itinerary (for the day)? Jason replied that they didn't because he was scared their expressions would give the surprise away, so he kept the secret for a long time. Asked if they cried? Jason said: "Actually, I prepared what to say early on, but when it came to that time, I cried, so I couldn't say it. (When will you get married?) That, I really don't know. I need to save money! But we've thought about it. We hope to hold the wedding either in England, Australia or Hong Kong. We'll see where we will hold it then, because we have a lot of friends and colleagues in Hong Kong, so we hope to be able to share this happiness with them too."

37 year old up and coming TVB siu sang, Jason Chan, and 30 year old Sarah Song had been rumoured for a while back then because of cooperating on TVB Entertainment News. Until last year, on Sarah's 29th birthday, did they officially reveal their relationship by uploading a picture of their celebration online. Afterwards, Jason and Sarah had been photographed many times on dates together, and Jason had openly expressed several times that he sees Sarah as his marriage partner and even hopes to get married within 3 years.

Jason Chan grew up in England, while Sarah Song entered the industry by winning the Miss Chinese International Pageant in 2007 after being crowned as Miss Sydney the year prior. Both grown up overseas, the two sparked after co-hosting TVB Entertainment News. A few years back, the two had been rumoured to be co-habiting in Tseung Kwan O, but they denied such rumours. Afterwards, after Jason's family had met Sarah, their impression of her was very good, and often rushed Jason to get married. Jason Chan feels that his career development is stable now, and he also hopes to form a family soon; therefore he officially proposed to his girlfriend, successfully claiming a beauty!

After seeing the happy news, many netizens gave them their congratulations and blessings, even TVB artiste, Samantha Ko, forwarded Jason's post and said: "Congratulations babe!!! So happy for you guys!! Jason is super lucky, he can marry such a good wife like you!" Other artistes, such as previous Miss Hong Kong champion, Kayi Cheung, Kelly Cheung, etc. also left congratulatory messages for the couple!

congrats to jason and sarah! they look like a great couple together. best wishes on their future

congratulations to both Jason Chan and Sarah Song. both need better push by tvb

Congratulations to Jason & Sarah taking that next step in life together.....await the wedding but hopefully, it will be smooth for them during plannings....

Congratulations to Jason and Sarah. They look so good together. Hope to hear more about their wedding plans soon.

Congratulations to the happy couple !!!

Wish them lots of Love and Happiness.

wow, thats such a sweet way, flying out to propose then flying back to film again

What a surprised she must of had! Congrats to the both of them :)

Congrats to Jason and Sarah! Such a sweet way to propose!! Wishing them a lifetime of happiness!!

congratulations to jason chan and sarah song, best of luck!

Congratulations to the couple! Now the artist doesn't grow old and stay single. The married fast! Maybe its because there everyone is doing it.

They don't match, looking at the picture, one is too kind, the other has a big mean smile. The guy is very nice

Congrats!! They look lovely and happy. They will have beautiful babies probably 2016 news.

Congratulations to Jason and Sarah. Wishing them all the best.

Congratulations to Jason and Sara!! Jason has been in quite a bit of TVB dramas lately. Would like to know their wedding plans.

Congratulations! but "she belongs to me"? hmm...careful with words. Nevertheless, congrats.

Congratulations to Jason and Sarah! It's a sweet way to propose by taking time off to fly to Sydney for the mission.

Nice to hear a bit of good news. ...congrats to th e couple

Congrats to them both and very happy to hear the news. They are a good pair, all the best in the future.

so sweet! best wishes to the newly engaged couple. he is so incredibly cute!

Congratulation to Jason! That is awesome that he would design his own wedding ring.