Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wendy

Miriam Yeung gets rammed into by a bull

80 posts in this topic

Credit:

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

miriamyeung01.jpg

Miriam Yeung gets rammed into by a bull

A bull rammed into Hong Kong actress-singer Miriam Yeung during a shoot for the Chinese reality show The Amazing Race and a video that captured the entire scene circulated online, causing many fans to be extremely concerned for her.

Although 41-year-old Miriam was standing far away from the bull, the animal charged furiously towards her and knocked her off her feet. The impact from the bull’s hit must have been very strong, judging from the fact that Miriam actually flew a distance away from where she had been standing.

miriamyeung02.jpg

Miriam’s singer husband Real Ting explained in an interview, “I spoke to her and asked if she wanted to forfeit [the activity] because it was too dangerous… She was nearly paralysed from the impact.”

Many people complained about how “there was a lack of safety measures being implemented for the show”, saying that “the accident was avoidable”. Others simply commented that the entire thing is “just a publicity stunt”.

Yesterday, a post was released on The Amazing Race official Weibo, stating that Miriam is recovering well and that this will not affect any future shoots in the series.

They continued to explain that they had a professional medical team on-site that took care of Miriam and treated her injuries immediately. Also, they promised to implement better security measures to avoid any future mishaps.

Wow this seems so serious and really have to extra careful in filming and doing such dangerous show. Better not a publicity stunt though...

wow surprising she did it.. seem quite dangerous to do something like that..

wow, that sounds really dangerous, there should be more security measures for these shows, hope she is alright.

so scary.. can't believe that happened and aired on tv! she could've been paralyzed!! praying for her to have a quick and full recovery! SUPPORT MIRIAM AND HER HUSBAND IN AMAZING RACE!!! <3

Hope she gets better soon. The impact must have been very big

That's definitely brave of her. However, I must say that she's been a bit stupid on this one. Always face the animal!!!!

accident do happen in reality show ...nobody expect this to happen..hope miriam is ok.

Reality show ? What kind of show use bull's to charge into celebrity ?

she must be in pain hopefully she is ok after that accident

I hope Miriam Yeung is ok after the bull rammed into her. It could have paralyzed her with this incident.

I don't know what kind of publicity stunt this is but I would not want it

This is really scary. Hope she is okay. I love Miriam Yeung, her personality and everything. For entertainment, it is not worth it.

thats gotta hurt...they shouldn't have done this activity if they can't protect the artists.

Oh wow, that looks quite painful. Hope she is okay considering her husband said she was nearly paralysed

That seems really dangerous. Hope Miriam is alright.

Wow, that looks painful, hope she's ok, sometimes they have hazardous conditions as well.

God damn.... that looks really painful. I hope her back is fine and that her injuries aren't anything close to severe.

Security should have been a top priority from the beginning. Never underestimate a bulls strength and motive. Hope she's okay.

wow...

that is crazy.

hope they have more safety precautions from now.

but this will be interesting to watch...

Wow that looks really dangerous for a reality show. I hope she is okay.