Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Female tourist saved by bystanders after tour bus pins her to railing

10 posts in this topic

Source: Coconuts HK

Youtube: Appldaily

tourbus3.jpg

A Chinese female tourist, 41, was pinned against a roadside metal railing by a tour bus at Sung On Street in Hung Hom this morning at 9am, reports Ming Pao.

The woman was walking by the side of the bus after it had just dropped off passengers. When the bus started moving, it pinned her against the railing, rendering her unable to move. Bystanders quickly came to the woman’s aid after hearing her cries of pain, setting her free after tearing the railing away from her. The woman was sent to hospital for medical attention, and the bus driver is currently assisting a police investigation into the incident.

Edited by R.E.D

Can't really tell but I think the lady is on the wrong side of the rail. It was probably hard for the driver to have seen her.

Can't really tell but I think the lady is on the wrong side of the rail. It was probably hard for the driver to have seen her.

You are o so right on this. i'm glad someone sees it that the woman is wrong. she should have stayed behind the railings as they were put there to protect the pedestrians from the woes of traffic.. But like said and without using the M word i guess she comes from somewhere where they don't give a damn about traffic rules. Well now she had it coming to her. Next time i hope she'll have learned her lesson.

She was in the blind spot from the bus where the driver can't see anyone or anything.

Edited by Doraemon1971

Oh my goodness, so glad to know she is ok. Maybe the driver thought the area was all clear.

oh my goodness, that was a close call. i'm glad people helped her get out

Should the bus be that close to the pavement ? Could have been at a blind spot but I would have thought the mirrors would detect anyone being around.

Just glad she is OK.. she's in the wrong for sure as probably in a blind spot but thank goodness she was squished to death.

You are o so right on this. i'm glad someone sees it that the woman is wrong. she should have stayed behind the railings as they were put there to protect the pedestrians from the woes of traffic.. But like said and without using the M word i guess she comes from somewhere where they don't give a damn about traffic rules. Well now she had it coming to her. Next time i hope she'll have learned her lesson.

She was in the blind spot from the bus where the driver can't see anyone or anything.

I agree, can't blame the driver. The rails are there to prevent things like this from happening. People should have more common sense.

The Chinese female tourist should not have stayed in front of the metal railings so close to the road where the bus driver could not see her.

the tourist shouldn't even stand there in the first place. she is lucky that other people save her life.