Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Never-before-seen Bruce Lee goodies added to Hong Kong exhibition

10 posts in this topic

Source: Coconuts HK

bruce_lee.jpg

Bruce Lee fans are in for an ass-kicking trip down memory lane. The Hong Kong Heritage Museum has announced that the ongoing five-year exhibit on the life of the legendary martial artist is to add a new instalment featuring never-before-seen memorabilia.

The new section will showcase an autographed copy of Lee’s kung fu manual “The Philosophical Art of Self-Defense,” movie trailer reels of his hit films “Fist of Fury” and “The Big Boss”, behind-the-scenes photos from the set of “Enter the Dragon”, and countless other stills and posters spanning his entire career.

Other collections include Lee’s personal items, such as his poems and letters to his wife (aww!), and costumes and props galore. Launched in the summer of 2013, “Bruce Lee: Kung Fu, Art, Life” has been one of the museum’s most-visited exhibits, with many foreign fans travelling to Hong Kong just to see the collections.

Bruce Lee was a great guy & a role model for many.

Should i show off my Bruce Lee USB memory stick :93:

tn2_7b961221ebba43df9eb9595e7b20bb07.jpg

Edited by Doraemon1971

The unique exhibit is getting even more unique things, really adding to the ambience of the man.

I remember going to a Bruce Lee memorial event organized by the Bruce Lee Club, which I am a member. I wished that they had display these items when I was in HK.

RIP Bruce Li, gone but never forgotten.

That said Jackie Chan is way cooler, even after going to Hollywood.

I've always wanted to see the sculpture whenever I was in HK but never got the chance to. Now they are adding more stuff to the museum is a bonus. Maybe next time.

I should be able to see it when I go to HK this coming Christmas :).

I am a big Bruce Lee fan and was looking forward to going to the museum during my trip in April this year. Unfortunately I was unable to go as they were doing some renovation work :-(. Hopefully next time.

I will visit there on my next trip to HK.........FAN of Bruce Lee

it is good that exhibits start having other things such as Bruce Lee goodies. I am sure this will attract people to join the exhibits.