Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Driver loses control, flips van after monkeys run onto road in Cheung Sha Wan

4 posts in this topic

Source: Coconuts HK

Youtube: Appledaily

monkeys.jpg

A man was driving down Tai Po Road in Cheung Sha Wan yesterday at around 1am when two monkeys ran across the road. Swerving to avoid the pair of traffic-rule-breaking primates, the man lost control of the van and crashed into the barrier, with the vehicle flipping onto its side in some trees, reports Apple Daily.

The man and his wife, who was sitting in the passenger seat, had to be pulled out of the car by firefighters. Luckily, they escaped with only minor abrasions, and declined to be taken to hospital.

Either that guy got his drivers license with a box of breakfast cereals or he was going 88miles per hour like Marty Mc Fly cause from simply breaking even excessive breaking you do not skid so easily and loose control. I've done emergency breaking manoeuvres at 65mph and over and i never got to kiss the crashbarriers on a motorway. Lack of drivers experience or maybe he was on some kind of medication or he must have seen a woman breastfeeding on the side of the road.

Glad they were safe, I meant the pair of monkeys :) In hindsight it turned out to be very costly saving those monkeys. Good things will happen to those who do good deeds.

that is not good. the drivers need to be alert at all times and watch out for our hazards on the road.