Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
sh33pymd

Mother goes on trial for molesting and attacking her son

12 posts in this topic

Source: Coconuts HK

courtsbuilding.jpg

A 31-year-old mother was taken to trial yesterday for molesting her 12-year-old son last October, reports Bastille Post.

Her son claims that his mother hit his head, pulled his hair and touched his genitals every day, adding that she’d do so "cheerily". He also claimed that she took his pants off on the street on multiple occasions. He described his relationship with his mother as one now filled with anger and disgust. When the son complained to a social worker about his mother’s actions, he says he was dismissed, with the worker saying his mother was only nurturing the mother-son relationship.

The son moved back in with his mother three years ago after staying in a foster home. He told Kowloon City Court he told his foster mother multiple times that he didn’t want to go back, even telling her about the touching. His foster mother echoed the social worker’s sentiments, that his mother was only playing and trying to foster their mother-son relationship.

The woman's defense says that the two fought because the son wanted to get money from his mother, and that the mother never touched her son or attacked him. The judge ruled that the prosecution’s testimony stood, and the case will resume on Monday.

looks like a moher with a mental disability. One should not touch his/her growing up kids in such a way nor humiliate them in public like that.

If my kids require assistance i'll help them otherwise i dont want to be close to them when they change clothes or take a shower as that's in the personal privacy . Everyone how young or old has the right to their own personal privacy

hang on a second, the trial still stands, meaning there are no evidence that the mother is the monster and her son is the victim. Not saying that the son is claiming false accusation against his mother, but in this case....i dont think its fair for you to conclude that the mother has a mental disability.

With regards to the quote of my comments below i'd like to add the following. As a kid i was pushed a lot by my parents against my will even up to the age of 18. They allways were major control freaks and had to control every aspect of my life even up to the age where i got married and we had our own kid. They ordered us to do things their way and when we didn't comply to their demands ( hell we weren't even living at their place anymore ) they started lying around and stating that my wife had a mental disability and we weren't able to take care of our son.

They even lied in court when they sued us about it. So i call myself experienced enough to determine that the behavior of the woman described in the article above is bordering a mental issue. I've seen it & endured it with my own parents. In various investigative reports about the problems i faced with my parents they described the actions of my parents as an obsessive complusive disorder and that their actions were not with good intentions for our kids but just to get what they want . So don't tell me i can't sniff out this mental type of behavior

It's my right to defend my opinion about this and to me that woman is showing mental issues. Otherwise she wouldn't humiliate her kid in public by pulling down his pants nor would she be touching his genitals when the kid doesn't like it. But you are right it may be a bit premature to call her a mental retard.

Edited by Doraemon1971

looks like a moher with a mental disability. One should not touch his/her growing up kids in such a way nor humiliate them in public like that.

If my kids require assistance i'll help them otherwise i dont want to be close to them when they change clothes or take a shower as that's in the personal privacy . Everyone how young or old has the right to their own personal privacy

hang on a second, the trial still stands, meaning there are no evidence that the mother is the monster and her son is the victim. Not saying that the son is claiming false accusation against his mother, but in this case....i dont think its fair for you to conclude that the mother has a mental disability.

i mean, it's like if your kids said you're not a very affectionate mother because you don't want to be close to them ....should i then assume you're not a very loving parent?

see what i did there....selective acknowledgement and automatically assumed the worse.

cant believe his mom will do that..

maybe he hate the boy father and she take her anger on the son

poor son

The mother must be crazy, how can he do that to his own son is unbelieveable.

I wonder who is telling the truth, if its the son then its very disturbing

What happen to our society. The news are getting worse each day.

Who to believe? Hk has too many odd cases and this is the first I heard of, mother touching her son.....

With regards to the quote of my comments below i'd like to add the following. As a kid i was pushed a lot by my parents against my will even up to the age of 18. They allways were major control freaks and had to control every aspect of my life even up to the age where i got married and we had our own kid. They ordered us to do things their way and when we didn't comply to their demands ( hell we weren't even living at their place anymore ) they started lying around and stating that my wife had a mental disability and we weren't able to take care of our son.

They even lied in court when they sued us about it. So i call myself experienced enough to determine that the behavior of the woman described in the article above is bordering a mental issue. I've seen it & endured it with my own parents. In various investigative reports about the problems i faced with my parents they described the actions of my parents as an obsessive complusive disorder and that their actions were not with good intentions for our kids but just to get what they want . So don't tell me i can't sniff out this mental type of behavior

It's my right to defend my opinion about this and to me that woman is showing mental issues. Otherwise she wouldn't humiliate her kid in public by pulling down his pants nor would she be touching his genitals when the kid doesn't like it. But you are right it may be a bit premature to call her a mental retard.

first of all, it's unfortunate to hear about your unhappy childhood and growing up with your family. i think it's fair to say that yes, perhaps your situation would be concluded that you grew up in a family exposed and experienced someone with a mental condition. i agree that you do have the right to state your opinion and im not saying you're wrong, im just said it's unfair of you to conclude that.

by all means, everyone is entitled to their opinion....but just because ones experienced something in particular in their life, does not mean they are experts. in fact, i believe an experience can make a person become bias to the situation and apply their personal feelings towards it. but not every situation is the same, and not every situation you hear. is about you.

im not saying perhaps the mother in this situation is innocent...my opinion still stands and believe not to pass judgement over an unconfirmed criminal case that is still in the process of hearing.

The trial is still going on. Let's wait until the trial is over to see whether we can conclude that the mother is mental ill. As described in the article, there isn't anything concrete to show the mother is abusing the son.

Accusations on either side needs to be thoroughly investigated. Mother touching son sexually is rare. Normally father to the daughter. But kids are also smart these days.

I can't believe the mother would do things like that to her son. she deserved to be arrested since it is just not right to do that.