Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Bosco Wong and Linda Chung reunite for TVB's new drama "Police Buddy"

208 posts in this topic

Source: The Sun

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2d842sg.jpg

15dxwdx.jpg

zjxr2f.jpg

Bosco Wong and Linda Chung reunite for TVB's new drama "Police Buddy"

Bosco Wong, Raymond Wong, Tracy Chu, Jess Shum, etc. attended the costume fitting for TVB's new drama "Police Buddy". Bosco expressed that he can finally try "uniform temptation", as he gets to wear the police uniform this time. Soon, he will take lessons to learn how to train police dogs: "Once I heard I would be wearing the patrol uniform, I was so happy. My friends all laughed asking what I did wrong? Previously, I got to film a drama with babies in Mainland China, now it's with dogs. But my dog at home has been through training before, so the commands are quite similar. I will get the hang of it pretty fast."

Female lead, Linda Chung, and Oscar Leung did not attend due to work conflicts. The police dog that Bosco was leading was very obedient. He laughed, saying to the dog: "Oscar Leung, good boy!" On the other hand, another police dog was very naughty and even tried to snatch the microphone, Bosco laughed: "Is he our female lead, Linda Chung? Linda Chung, don't be so naughty!" Bosco, who will be playing a couple with Linda one again, said: "Linda's character is very cool, has high education and high IQ; she doesn't even want to talk to me!" Asked when he will have time to meet a girlfriend? He replied: "Do you have anyone to introduce me to? I am really busy myself, I just came back to Hong Kong two days ago."

Raymond Wong and Tracy Chu will play a pair. Last year, because of sickness, Raymond resigned from the drama "Captain of Destiny". Finally, after 9 months, he will be filming a drama again: "I haven't filmed in so long, so I really look forward to it. Very refreshing." Tracy Chu, who will be playing a Hong Kong girl who is greedy for money, said: "I know all 10 types of Hong Kong girls. Before, I've played a doctor, a police officer; roles with more standards. This time, my character has more room for performance." Oscar Leung replied to Bosco "praising" him for being a "good boy": "I don't mind. I am very good friends with Bosco, plus we both really love dogs."

Looking forward to see this new drama with Bosco and Linda!

great! i love modern police drama series. cant wait for it.

looking forward to this drama with bosco, since its been a while since he was in a tvb drama and with Linda! this series seems pretty good and interesting

It has been a while since they paired up. Looks to be a good series.

This is exciting I like Bosco dramas and glad he is not focusing away from acting.

Haven't heard or seen Bosco for quite some timeo glad he has a drama coming out soon. and good to see Raymond recovered from his sickness and back in filming.

been waiting for a long time for a police drama, loosk good

Good to see Bosco come back to TVB for a series. It seems most series these days with younger stars are not quite able to deliver yet.

looking forward for Bosco Wong new show. I like his shows.

interesting how it will all turn out

Raymond can almost (if not already) be Tracy's dad, she is so young always pairing with people almost twice her age

this seem like itll be a good drama, cant wait for it to be released :D

Looking forward to see them collaborate again. Their last collaboration was successfl.

Looking forward to it! Really liked Bosco and Linda in the previous pairing.

Pretty excited to see this cast together :) hopefully the drama will be a good one!

Omg Bosco is ifnally back in TVB! I missed seeing him in series. I'm so excited!

Looking forward to the duo's combi.. would be a great drama. Cant wait!

Looking forward to this series. Always enjoy series with Bosco as the main lead, i'm sure this one will be as enjoyable as his previous dramas.

looking forward for this series! love them together as a couple! i think its been awhile since they last collaborate!

Edited by mun2

it's been quite some time that there isn't any Bosco's series with TVB.

haven't seen Bosco for a while, love him wearing the police uniform.

Finally , Bosco is back pairing with Linda , so miss this couple , like them