Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Bosco Wong and Linda Chung reunite for TVB's new drama "Police Buddy"

208 posts in this topic

Source: The Sun

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2d842sg.jpg

15dxwdx.jpg

zjxr2f.jpg

Bosco Wong and Linda Chung reunite for TVB's new drama "Police Buddy"

Bosco Wong, Raymond Wong, Tracy Chu, Jess Shum, etc. attended the costume fitting for TVB's new drama "Police Buddy". Bosco expressed that he can finally try "uniform temptation", as he gets to wear the police uniform this time. Soon, he will take lessons to learn how to train police dogs: "Once I heard I would be wearing the patrol uniform, I was so happy. My friends all laughed asking what I did wrong? Previously, I got to film a drama with babies in Mainland China, now it's with dogs. But my dog at home has been through training before, so the commands are quite similar. I will get the hang of it pretty fast."

Female lead, Linda Chung, and Oscar Leung did not attend due to work conflicts. The police dog that Bosco was leading was very obedient. He laughed, saying to the dog: "Oscar Leung, good boy!" On the other hand, another police dog was very naughty and even tried to snatch the microphone, Bosco laughed: "Is he our female lead, Linda Chung? Linda Chung, don't be so naughty!" Bosco, who will be playing a couple with Linda one again, said: "Linda's character is very cool, has high education and high IQ; she doesn't even want to talk to me!" Asked when he will have time to meet a girlfriend? He replied: "Do you have anyone to introduce me to? I am really busy myself, I just came back to Hong Kong two days ago."

Raymond Wong and Tracy Chu will play a pair. Last year, because of sickness, Raymond resigned from the drama "Captain of Destiny". Finally, after 9 months, he will be filming a drama again: "I haven't filmed in so long, so I really look forward to it. Very refreshing." Tracy Chu, who will be playing a Hong Kong girl who is greedy for money, said: "I know all 10 types of Hong Kong girls. Before, I've played a doctor, a police officer; roles with more standards. This time, my character has more room for performance." Oscar Leung replied to Bosco "praising" him for being a "good boy": "I don't mind. I am very good friends with Bosco, plus we both really love dogs."

yay! really enjoy these two - hopefully it's a funny light-hearted comedy and they end up together this time ahah

can't wait for this series... seem like a while since i seen Bosco in series...

nice! don't think i've seen bosco in a series this year.

can't wait to watch this

really hope this will be another interesting drama..lately there is no drama from tvb that attracts my attention :(

This seems an interesting drama. Looking forward to watch it.

interesting tvb series. Might have to give this a try.

Looking forward to this drama! I remember similar dramas with police dogs in the past, but wouldn't mind seeing Bosco in this one!

Looking forward to this drama. Police dramas are usually good.

haven't seen this pairing for a while and they did well the first time! Love the topic too, hehe, get to see dogs again!

i can't wait to see linda and bosco in this drama!!

Looking forward for his show. Have not seen him acting in a long time!

Good to see them teaming up again for a new series. Let's hope it will be more than 20 eps.

yet another movie series. although i want to see bosco and linda again... these themes are getting lame and old!

yet another movie series. although i want to see bosco and linda again... these themes are getting lame and old!

Its not a movie series its a drama series >.> and besides its nice to see them paired up again they are great together =]

It's good to see that they are back in action together

can't wait to see the drama

My TVB dramas are similar nowadays. However, am looking forward to this drama

cant wait to see this one. i like police dramas series since they dont need as much of a storyline

glad to see bosco and linda working together again!

Good to see these guys teamed up again. Looks like a interesting series to watch!

Looking forward to seeing the pairing of Linda and Bosco again it should be good! Can't wait

Haven't seen Bosco casting on tvb series for a while. Can't wait to see this new series.