Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Bosco Wong and Linda Chung reunite for TVB's new drama "Police Buddy"

208 posts in this topic

Source: The Sun

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

2d842sg.jpg

15dxwdx.jpg

zjxr2f.jpg

Bosco Wong and Linda Chung reunite for TVB's new drama "Police Buddy"

Bosco Wong, Raymond Wong, Tracy Chu, Jess Shum, etc. attended the costume fitting for TVB's new drama "Police Buddy". Bosco expressed that he can finally try "uniform temptation", as he gets to wear the police uniform this time. Soon, he will take lessons to learn how to train police dogs: "Once I heard I would be wearing the patrol uniform, I was so happy. My friends all laughed asking what I did wrong? Previously, I got to film a drama with babies in Mainland China, now it's with dogs. But my dog at home has been through training before, so the commands are quite similar. I will get the hang of it pretty fast."

Female lead, Linda Chung, and Oscar Leung did not attend due to work conflicts. The police dog that Bosco was leading was very obedient. He laughed, saying to the dog: "Oscar Leung, good boy!" On the other hand, another police dog was very naughty and even tried to snatch the microphone, Bosco laughed: "Is he our female lead, Linda Chung? Linda Chung, don't be so naughty!" Bosco, who will be playing a couple with Linda one again, said: "Linda's character is very cool, has high education and high IQ; she doesn't even want to talk to me!" Asked when he will have time to meet a girlfriend? He replied: "Do you have anyone to introduce me to? I am really busy myself, I just came back to Hong Kong two days ago."

Raymond Wong and Tracy Chu will play a pair. Last year, because of sickness, Raymond resigned from the drama "Captain of Destiny". Finally, after 9 months, he will be filming a drama again: "I haven't filmed in so long, so I really look forward to it. Very refreshing." Tracy Chu, who will be playing a Hong Kong girl who is greedy for money, said: "I know all 10 types of Hong Kong girls. Before, I've played a doctor, a police officer; roles with more standards. This time, my character has more room for performance." Oscar Leung replied to Bosco "praising" him for being a "good boy": "I don't mind. I am very good friends with Bosco, plus we both really love dogs."

I thought Bosco would be focusing on his business and not filming for tvb yet. Glad to see him and Linda pair up again

I can't wait to see this new drama with Bosco and Linda. I think they make a really cute couple and I really love action series with dogs.

wow this will be a great show. i can't wait to watch this. Bosco and Linda make a cute pair.

Looks like one of the better dramas coming out. Bosco and Linda make a good pairing! Excited to see Tracy too!

they are really tvb's gems! glad to see them in a drama together!

Can't wait to watch this pairing again. The other casts seem to be good as well. Especially Oscar Leung.

looking forward to dramas where bosco plays a police officer, i think those roles suit him well and as well as comedic role

i like cop shows and bosco and linda being couples again is a much see. definitely checking this out when it airs.

Love the Bosco and Linda pairing and great to see Raymond back in action! Can't wait to see this series!

It's good to see that they are back in action together agian.

anticipate for tracy and raymond pairing more than bosco-linda pairing

I can't wait for this series! I am a dog lover plus Linda and Bosco!!!! Hooray!

Looking forward to this...does sound similar to A Watchdog's Tale which starred both Raymond and Linda. Hope this will be refreshing. Actually hope it won't be a comedy.

I miss Bosco in TVB since he's focusing in mainland now and currently is a hit there with his new drama with Joe Chen. Looking forward for this!

wow, havent see linda's drama for a long time. This must be exciting!! But kinda odd to pair with bosco tho.

wow looks like an interesting drama! lots of dogs and with Bosco in it!!!

ooh, looking forward to the new series! I thought Bosco has had a role with uniform before....must have remembered wrong

Looking forward Raymond Wong, Lunda Chung and Tracy Chu acting in this drama.

yeah love them to couple up...hope this is a good drama

wow really am glad to have Raymond Wong back on tvb series - I like watching his shows - wish he is all good to act once again.