Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

TVB Ratings Report (05/25/2015 - 05/31/2015)

35 posts in this topic

Source: Wacow @ Blog163

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

TVB Ratings Report (05/25/2015 - 05/31/2015)

Dramas

The Empress of China - 武則天 (EPS 28-32) - 25 PTS (Peaking at 28 PTS) *MONDAY TO FRIDAY EPISODES

Wudang Rules - 潮拜武當 (EPS 1-5) - 23 PTS (Peaking at 27 PTS)

Come Home Love - 愛.回家 (EPS 775-779) - 22 PTS (Peaking at 25 PTS)

Weekend Episodes

The Empress of China - 武則天 (EPS 34) - 23 PTS *AIRED ON SUNDAY

The Empress of China - 武則天 (EPS 33) - 21 PTS *AIRED ON SATURDAY

Variety Shows

Good Cheap Eats 3 - 食平3D - 22 PTS

Sunday Songbird - SUNDAY靚聲王 - 22 PTS

Neighbourhood Gourmet 3 - 街坊廚神舌戰新台韓 - 20 PTS

Eating Well with Madam Wong 2 - 吾淑吾食 - 20 PTS

Scoop - 東張西望 - 17 PTS

Sze You Tonight - 今晚睇李 - 17 PTS

World's Great Parties: Taiwan - 過節 台灣 鹽水蜂炮節 - 16 PTS

Walking Tours - 賞遊澳門 - 15 PTS

(Nielsen TAM: 1 point represents 64,920 viewers)

TVB ratings are terrible now, it used to be above 30 all the time. Now even the only stay at 20s.

very odd weekend ratings drop, so when people watch it again they don't know whats going on as they miss 2 days, long live tvb :drinksss:

Empress of China is doing well. I really hope the two new series coming will boost TVB's ratings, way to low this year.

Wow, the empress of china had topped the records....I have watched the china version earlier..

Wow....it seems like Mainland dramas are having higher rating than TVB dramas now. That's kinda sad. TVB dramas are getting really boring and storylines are getting dumb. Hope they come up with something more refreshing.

i like EOC, hope it does better and better, much prefer it to the other shows

Wudang Rules isn't bad in the ratings but have a feeling ratings might drop for the series as the kung fu is very minimum to none. Empress of China having high ratings each week is good, loving the series.

lucky wudang rules have 27 pts which not bad in rating and they have done very good acting in their drama and i like tavia drama

wudang rules wasnt that bad.. i hope the rating picks up as the series goes along

WR isn't too bad...wondering why it's doing so poorly in ratings. It's refreshing for sure.

i'm really disappointed with Wudang Rules. i really hoped it would have a good story since it was about wudang and wushu/taichi. but it is just another comedy and again they squeezed in an absurd amount of generic tvb plots/characters. you have the mute, the mental handicapped, the rich guy with the female bodyguard, a pregnant model, a runaway after finding out she was adopted, a guy that may have a terminal illness, and you throw in some triads and undercover cops. plus so far half the series are flashbacks. i like tavia yeung's role here, but the overall feel to me is disappointment.

i think wudang rules isnt bad, nice to find out siu hos identity

Wudang Rules is better than i expected. Glad they have 27 pts, hope they get better!!

It's really hard to score 30 points as the quality of TVB series is going down hill constantly, poor script-writers!

I don't know how TVB is going to survive. They haven't came out with a decent show and with Come Home Love coming to an end, I don't know what else I look forward to watching....

Wudang rules so far has bored the living daylights out of my mind. I feel like TVB has been coming up for reasons why these shows are dull. At the beginning of the year it's too close to New Year's so we come up with silly comedies. In spring, there's spring break so nobody watches shows, let's not put on anything decent. Too close to summer vacation so let's not air anything decent. Then you get maybe a few decent shows come time for the awards, then because the awards are done let's not air anything decent because no one will remember it for the award times.

TVB needs to suck it up and pay for some decent writers who aren't burnout and underpaid and spend some time to properly training some of their actors. Just because they are a singer/model/pageant winner does not make them automatically a decent actor. There are loyal TVB watchers, but we can only watch low quality shows for so long before we decide to pick up a new hobby =p

Chin Siu Ho's casting in Wu Tang Rules makes me anticipate the series. It has been a while since I have seen a TVB martial arts series.

just watched the first episode of wudang rules, hmm, dont think will continue it... sorry

I enjoy watching wudang rules. It has a refreshing cast and storyline

Have been watching Wudang but i find it to be quite slow with all the flash backs.