Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
patcc

20 episodes at most

10 posts in this topic

I prefer series with 20 episodes with a happy ending of course with the villains be defeated at the end of the series.

A series with 20 episodes at most is better to watch as you will not bored easily

i agree with the 20 episode at most. some just seems to drag.

i agree with the 20 episode at most. some just seems to drag.

Could you possibly restate the subject of this post and enlarge your argumentation a bit.. Like this there's not a lot of food for discussion in this topic.

Could even be considered spam since you replied to your own topic..

Besides that some stories are simply to elaborate to fit in just 20 episodes.

My favourite all time drama ( ten brothers ) is 24 episodes i think and i still feel it was too short.

20 is just about right but sometimes as you may have noticed the producers tried to put everything inside the last 3 episodes. Seriously by doing so it disrupts the smooth flow of the story and make the series look awkward and abrupt towards the end. It would be better to have another 4 or 5 episodes to tie in all the missing bits and pieces for a more professional and a smoother close.

well really depends on the plot of the series, with some shows you really need more than 20 episodes.

The "Empress of China" even when dubbed in cantonese is about 76 episodes.....not boring, but I want to see how the main character Wu ZeTian usurp power from her husband

If it's a good series then I would always love more episodes! :) Sometimes when they finish at 20, so early, just don't want it to finish!!!

I would tend to agree that shorter is better, but if they are going to make it longer, it should be about character development. The Empress of China was way long as it showed too many time periods.

i prefer more episodes if it's a good series. most of the old series are long and it's more satisfying after watching the series for awhile.