Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Angelababy and Huang Xiao Ming are officially married; Got marriage certificates in Qingdao

350 posts in this topic

Source: MingPao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

21meper.jpg

aeo4jo.jpg

2i2bsqx.jpg

24pmmw9.jpg

Angelababy and Huang Xiao Ming are officially married; Got marriage certificates in Qingdao

37 year old Huang Xiao Ming and 26 year old Angelababy have been dating for 5 years, and now they're finally married! Yesterday, the two got their marriage certificate in Huang Xiao Ming's hometown in Qingdao. After the two officially became a married couple, Xiao Ming excitedly shared a picture of their marriage certificates on Weibo. The date "May 27th" seems to have a special meaning. 527 in Mandarin has the meaning of "I Love Wife" (Wo Ai Qi). Choosing the date "527" to marry Baby seems to be telling the world "I love my wife". According to sources, their wedding banquet will be held in Shanghai in October.

Manager confirms the two have gotten marriage certificates

Yesterday, around 5pm, Huang Xiao Ming announced the marriage news on Weibo with a picture of two marriage certificates, along with a heart. Baby forwarded Huang Xiao Ming's post, and also posted a heart emoji. Baby's manager, Kim responded to reporters and said: "Already got their marriage certificates, thank you for everyone's blessings."

Actually, yesterday afternoon, netizens had spotted the two at the Qingdao Municipal Bureau of Civil Affairs and even took a picture of their car arriving at the bureau and the bride, Baby entering the building. Baby wore a dark jacket and black dress with sunglasses; a very cool looking bride. Apparently, because of Xiao Ming and Baby, the bureau made special arrangements and cleared the bureau to keep the two's privacy, so no other pictures were spread online. However, the two's marriage news spread quickly online; therefore Huang Xiao Ming openly announced the news in the end.

Apparently, Huang Xiao Ming's workshop gave the Mainland China media two sweet pictures of Huang Xiao Ming and Baby in white; looking like a match made in heaven, many netizens also praised the photos for being very pretty. Who knew that the pictures actually weren't the wedding photos they took in France, but from work a few years ago. After their marriage news was exposed, many gave their blessings, including good friend, Vicki Zhao who was rumoured to be Xiao Ming's first love. She sent her blessings and hurried Baby to quickly have a Xiao Xiao Ming. She wrote: "Congratulations! Hurry up and have Xiao Xiao Ming! Waiting to go to your wedding." Yang Mi: "Congratulations! Have two babies in three years!" Zhang Ziyi also gave her blessings: "Congrats to Xiao Ming and Angelababy! Waiting for your little Baby!"

William Chan gave his blessings: "Happy Marriage!"

Baby's ex-boyfriend, William Chan also sent his congratulations after hearing the wedding news. He said: "Congratulations! Happy Marriage!" Back then, Huang Xiao Ming was rumoured to have gotten between Baby and William, and once said: "And I don't know who William Chan is", which became a buzz phrase.

congrats to the newly weds! :) wish them lifetime of happiness

I came for their wedding pics.. Too bad it's not in the post.. Gotta Google it later

congrats to the couple they are cute together and very matching

congrats to them! they are so sweet :) i love their wedding pictures!

Con grats, looks very happy. Wish them all the best.

congrats for this beautiful couple and all the best in the marriage life ....

Congratulation to Xiao Ming and Angelababy. Be happy and live long life.

Congrat to the new wed! Wishing the best in their future!

congrats to them! hope they will have a baby soon!

Congrats to Angelababy and Huang Xiao Ming!! Their marriage seem to have come quickly but wishing them both happiness!!

Many happy wishes for them Hope she still going to make movies rather then immediately make baby

Congratulations to them. Hope they find happiness :D

LOL jokes

I believe everyone wonders how does their babies look

Congratulations Angelababy and Huang Xiao Ming! They look great!