Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Kitty Yuen and King Kong to lead TVB's new drama "Love Food Chain"

205 posts in this topic

Source: Oriental Daily / Ming Pao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

11hv1vm.jpg

63svhc.jpg

r2jabl.jpg

2gxrbk4.jpg

Kitty Yuen and Kam Kong to lead TVB's new drama "Love Food Chain"

Kitty Yuen, Jason Chan, King Kong, Samantha Ko, Stephanie Ngan, Owen Cheung, etc. attended the costume fitting for TVB's new drama "Love Food Chain". Amidst the event, King Kong, who's Cantonese pronunciation is not accurate, accidentally said Jason's name as "Jer Son" (a name that is usually used to call someone with a "big bulge") , causing Jason to be embarrassed and everyone to laugh. Jason expressed that he laughed till tears came out: "Couldn't hold my laughter, tears even came out! (Kam Kong it's just an "undeserved" name?") Just laughed, everyone is happy!" Kitty Yuen, who was beside him added: "The drama not only has "Jer Son" but also "Jer Suk (Uncle)" (Tim Cheng, who plays Jason's uncle in the drama). You can only see him in the winter!"

Jason won't mind kissing Kitty

King Kong and Siu Yee will be playing the male and female lead for the first time. They both also have love lines with Jason Chan and Samantha Ko in the drama. Kitty exposed that she will have a love line with Jason and King Kong. Asked if Kitty will have a kiss scene with Jason? She denied and laughed saying she is scared that Jason will have to report to his girlfriend, Sarah Song: "If needed, then kiss. At most I just need to stand on a wooden box to be taller. I don't have anyone, but he has to go home and report to someone!" After hearing that, Jason laughed saying if his girlfriend knows the girl he will be kissing is Kitty, she probably won't mind.

Asked King Kong if he's worried his girlfriend, Yuri Chan will be jealous (of his love lines)? He laughed: "Don't have to report about work! This drama isn't an "action" drama!" In the drama, he has ties with Samantha Ko, who is out of his league, asked if he is scared he'll be labeled as a "low quality" man? Kam Kong, who plays the male lead for the first time laughed and proclaimed himself as a good-looking guy: "Doesn't matter! (Acting a male lead for the first time?) I also can't believe it!"

Hope this is a good comedy drama and not some rubbish or failed drama.

TVB has not produced something that is even half decent i dont see any change with this one either

This sounds like it'll be a comedy. They're a good duo. I wonder if they'll be able to attract the viewers.

this sounds really lame.....and too much like their variety show....how did tvb choose them as the leads??? sighhhh

not a fan of king kong but i do like kitty and im glad to see that stephanie ho is in this series too!

Wooo, can't wait to watch this. Kitty Yuen was very funny in the last drama she was in.

tvb is desperate and needs to try everything, even with ATV gone viewership is still going down

oh nice, this is the first time Kitty is the female lead, it seems like it will be different. hahah i love the height differences between the male and female actors. King Kong being the lead is also interesting

why is Jason Chan still being promoted?!!!!!!

he's not a good actor at all

Is this new series a joke????? Surely these two cannot lead a series right?????

I, for one, admire that they are doing something so different and taking a risk like that. Sure, they are not eye candy leads, but they can probably make up a good comedy. Plus doing something different is plausible. Not like eye candy leads have been doing them any good anyways, so what's wrong with trying something different.

wow. this could be a very good drama or a very bad drama... the cast is refershing though!

looks like will funnuung show to watch at nighttime for dinner

This is an interesting cast for sure, will be interesting to watch this series later this year!

kitty yuen very seldom act in a drama

she is so happy go lucky person

this drama shud be full with laughters

The cast looks interesting, a nice comedy that will blow off stress is always needed now and again.

LoL. let see how it will turn out. this drama is funny I like it ...I look forward to it!

This seems to e a very nice drama..Cant wait to watch it soon.

too bad, TVB have not much powerful male lead in their catalog, that is the reason they have to push him to be a lead in this series.

definitely a new way to improve ratings with king kong and kitty! both very funny together..should be very refreshing! the pairings are quite interesting lol

Looking forward to watch this drama starred by Siew Yee and Kam Kong