Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Kitty Yuen and King Kong to lead TVB's new drama "Love Food Chain"

205 posts in this topic

Source: Oriental Daily / Ming Pao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

11hv1vm.jpg

63svhc.jpg

r2jabl.jpg

2gxrbk4.jpg

Kitty Yuen and Kam Kong to lead TVB's new drama "Love Food Chain"

Kitty Yuen, Jason Chan, King Kong, Samantha Ko, Stephanie Ngan, Owen Cheung, etc. attended the costume fitting for TVB's new drama "Love Food Chain". Amidst the event, King Kong, who's Cantonese pronunciation is not accurate, accidentally said Jason's name as "Jer Son" (a name that is usually used to call someone with a "big bulge") , causing Jason to be embarrassed and everyone to laugh. Jason expressed that he laughed till tears came out: "Couldn't hold my laughter, tears even came out! (Kam Kong it's just an "undeserved" name?") Just laughed, everyone is happy!" Kitty Yuen, who was beside him added: "The drama not only has "Jer Son" but also "Jer Suk (Uncle)" (Tim Cheng, who plays Jason's uncle in the drama). You can only see him in the winter!"

Jason won't mind kissing Kitty

King Kong and Siu Yee will be playing the male and female lead for the first time. They both also have love lines with Jason Chan and Samantha Ko in the drama. Kitty exposed that she will have a love line with Jason and King Kong. Asked if Kitty will have a kiss scene with Jason? She denied and laughed saying she is scared that Jason will have to report to his girlfriend, Sarah Song: "If needed, then kiss. At most I just need to stand on a wooden box to be taller. I don't have anyone, but he has to go home and report to someone!" After hearing that, Jason laughed saying if his girlfriend knows the girl he will be kissing is Kitty, she probably won't mind.

Asked King Kong if he's worried his girlfriend, Yuri Chan will be jealous (of his love lines)? He laughed: "Don't have to report about work! This drama isn't an "action" drama!" In the drama, he has ties with Samantha Ko, who is out of his league, asked if he is scared he'll be labeled as a "low quality" man? Kam Kong, who plays the male lead for the first time laughed and proclaimed himself as a good-looking guy: "Doesn't matter! (Acting a male lead for the first time?) I also can't believe it!"

Sounds interesting, this must be a funny one. looking forward to see this!

hope this will be a good show, really nothing to watch these days

Very fresh combo, this should be a very different drama. Hope it's good.

this should be refreshing..kitty and king kong doing a tvb series together

like their show of the neighbourhood gourmet, looking forward for their acting together, fresh cast in the tvb series though

When I initially read the headline, I thought I misread the drama word for show. Only when I started reading the page, I realized it is a drama. Interesting, could be very funny with Kitty and King Kong.

Siu Yee and King Kong makes a good comedic pair. Nice to see new mix of cast and especially in comedy series.

While I do think the two are funny people, I don't think it will make for a good drama...

What a new combination! this must be a funny. Can't wait to watch this!

I can't wait to see this, it's definitely going to be a comedy.

I'm looking forward to this! Kitty Yuen is always so happy.

wow i love Kitty, very excited to see this! cant wait! its gonnna be awesome

I think Kitty Yuen and Kam Kong have a chemistry that would be good in the right type of drama. They are both fun characters with a personality that would be ideally suited to light drama or funny comedies. With Kam King's pronounciation of some works its bound to be a funny time when they are recording and hopefully the lightheartedness will transcend through to the series itself. I will look forward to watching this.

this looks like it will be a good show. i enjoy the funny light hearted comedies!

I hope this gonna be funny series. My wife love funny series. Good supporting actors too

I will be looking forward to seeing this new drama when it airs on TVB. I am sure it will be fun, just hoping it will not disappoint.