Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Chloe.C

Kitty Yuen and King Kong to lead TVB's new drama "Love Food Chain"

205 posts in this topic

Source: Oriental Daily / Ming Pao

Translated by: Chloe.C @

Hidden Content

Like this post or reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

11hv1vm.jpg

63svhc.jpg

r2jabl.jpg

2gxrbk4.jpg

Kitty Yuen and Kam Kong to lead TVB's new drama "Love Food Chain"

Kitty Yuen, Jason Chan, King Kong, Samantha Ko, Stephanie Ngan, Owen Cheung, etc. attended the costume fitting for TVB's new drama "Love Food Chain". Amidst the event, King Kong, who's Cantonese pronunciation is not accurate, accidentally said Jason's name as "Jer Son" (a name that is usually used to call someone with a "big bulge") , causing Jason to be embarrassed and everyone to laugh. Jason expressed that he laughed till tears came out: "Couldn't hold my laughter, tears even came out! (Kam Kong it's just an "undeserved" name?") Just laughed, everyone is happy!" Kitty Yuen, who was beside him added: "The drama not only has "Jer Son" but also "Jer Suk (Uncle)" (Tim Cheng, who plays Jason's uncle in the drama). You can only see him in the winter!"

Jason won't mind kissing Kitty

King Kong and Siu Yee will be playing the male and female lead for the first time. They both also have love lines with Jason Chan and Samantha Ko in the drama. Kitty exposed that she will have a love line with Jason and King Kong. Asked if Kitty will have a kiss scene with Jason? She denied and laughed saying she is scared that Jason will have to report to his girlfriend, Sarah Song: "If needed, then kiss. At most I just need to stand on a wooden box to be taller. I don't have anyone, but he has to go home and report to someone!" After hearing that, Jason laughed saying if his girlfriend knows the girl he will be kissing is Kitty, she probably won't mind.

Asked King Kong if he's worried his girlfriend, Yuri Chan will be jealous (of his love lines)? He laughed: "Don't have to report about work! This drama isn't an "action" drama!" In the drama, he has ties with Samantha Ko, who is out of his league, asked if he is scared he'll be labeled as a "low quality" man? Kam Kong, who plays the male lead for the first time laughed and proclaimed himself as a good-looking guy: "Doesn't matter! (Acting a male lead for the first time?) I also can't believe it!"

the sounds refreshing - dunno if king kong can be a lead actor though - he's really hasn't been even a major supporting actor

This drama should be happy because Kitty is in it.

what a name king kong and cant even speak proper cantonese which im shock and disbelief

New lead is a good things, given people a tried, but that person have to be good as supporting role. I don't think King Kong is up there yet to be the lead. But let wait and see.

finally something that is ok to watch. I went hiatus from TVB drama as none appeals to me.

I think this show will be funny, mostly from King Kong accent.

well this might actually be a good show needs more light hearted shows

What is this series going to be about? I mean, it's most likely going to be a comedy considering it's King Kong and Kitty Yuen, but is it about running a restaurant or something? Honestly the cast seems kinda weak compared to other series :/ I hope it'll be better than I expect though!

Oh boy....two of the funniest actor/actrice are starring in the same series??!! That should be loveable to watch. Can't wait!

Oh .. Kam Kong and Samantha Ko , wa..... he sure feel happy to pair with leng lui

can't wait, cast is funny. Hope it will be aired soon!!

this is the first time ever see them together on a TV drama except on Some food shows! I hope it's gonna be funny.

Sigh, I really hope TVB will start to make more pre-historic/ancient dramas. I'm sick of all these stupid/dumb/not funny dramas!

interesting new leads! will judge once i have watched the new series!

they look funny together in a very cute way though

ahaha very interesting mash up of people

should be a very funny drama!

can't wait! :)

this cast looks really good and i hope it will be a laughable comedy drama. its been a while since i seen one this year!!

Would have been even funnier to add Sammy Leung to the cast!

Sounds like a it will be a fun comedy. I love seeing Kitty and Kam Kong on the cooking show.

i wonder both of them can really attract audience anot..anyway good luck to them